Follow

Avengers vs. X-Men

Story arc »

Marvel Comics' 2012 event. As a repercussion from the events that took place in The Children's Crusade, Fear Itself, Schism, and X-Sanction, the Avengers and X-Men go to war over the return of the Phoenix Force.

Avengers vs. X-men

pizzatrails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By pizzatrails

Who do you think will win?

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1  Edited By BatteredArmor

Avengers are the face of Marvel along with having an upcoming movie that needs hype, they're going to win along with being the obviously morally correct party, they're going to win in what will be a long but not close battle. That being said X-men should stomp, the only threat on team Avengers is Thor

pizzatrails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By pizzatrails

I do agree that the Avengers will probably win, because they want to promote the Avengers, because of their movies. I also agree that the X-Men should win all thoughts put aside!

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By _Zombie_

Avengers, because of the movie.. though I stand by my belief that this event shouldn't exist in the first place.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.