Avengers vs x-men #6

#1 Posted by broo1232 (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you make of these?

#2 Posted by PrototypeEnchanced (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta admit. I did not see that one coming.

#3 Posted by poisonfleur (3018 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrototypeEnchanced said:

Gotta admit. I did not see that one coming.

Ditto there..

#4 Posted by Jake Fury (18319 posts) - - Show Bio

Atrocious.

#5 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8786 posts) - - Show Bio

And people wonder why I hate the x-men.

#6 Posted by Mercy_ (92676 posts) - - Show Bio

sigh

#7 Posted by Romulus9000 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Woah Woah Woah. This COULD be really cool. I'm not saying it will be. But there are three things that could make this an amazing comic in it's own right.

The Ridiculous: Namor, Magik, Colossus, Emma, and Cyc all become one amalgam villian with pieces of all their respective powers.

Im thinking Namor's body with steel skin, teleportaion, Cycs eyes, and telepathy. AMAZING

ok moving on

right now Peter Raputin is unstoppable he's one of my top 5 favorite characters in comics so i at least think that's cool. Juggernaut and Pheonix force???? CRAZZY!

ok now the real way this could be extremely well done:

Scott Sumemrs now has the Pheonix Force, the one thing he hates mkore than anything he now has become. If written well this could be a wonderful story.

Again not saying any of this will happen, but, lets not cast this aside yet.

#8 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_:

lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.