Avengers vs x-men #6

#1 Posted by broo1232 (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you make of these?

#2 Posted by ShadowX (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

Alternate reality? new future? I'm sort of digging these new armors/costumes, doubt they would continue past the event though,

#3 Posted by leigh_rogue888 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that Emma in the picture? Cause that looks like she had a run in with the Phoenix and she won, at least for now

#4 Posted by broo1232 (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

Why did they pick Magik? Why not Storm or Psylocke?

#5 Posted by leigh_rogue888 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

Who thinks this will corrupt? I want to say even broken up it may be good but still probably a lot of power for these guys not to go overboard especially with the Avengers nearby and the battles pretty fresh.

#6 Posted by Queen's Halo (2431 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe that such a good artist has to be involved with something so utterly stupid and idiotic.

#7 Posted by leigh_rogue888 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

Well you know how is goes, anything to sell. But either way I want to see how this ends...probably badly.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.