Avengers vs X-Men # 11 Cover (spoiler)

#1 Posted by jhazzroucher (16509 posts) - - Show Bio

Here it is.

Discuss.

#2 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

Either this is the end of their relationship or they're getting married.

#3 Posted by jhazzroucher (16509 posts) - - Show Bio

@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:

Namor should be helping here.

#4 Posted by FrankenKong (234 posts) - - Show Bio

After Unit made her and Namor bone in the middle of a fight I'd wanna blast her in the face as well.

#5 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

What were the odds that this event will probably lead to this?

#6 Posted by krspaceT (1509 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: Em....that's Emma right?

#7 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1545 posts) - - Show Bio

ya, combat thong/one-piece =Emma

#8 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma: The thong doesn't look right

Cyclops: Jean would've supported the thong

See cover.

#9 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

@FrankenKong:They didn't "Bone" they just got......unnecessarily frisky

#10 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

Variant Cover for AvX #11:

Cover for Uncanny X-Men #18:

#11 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

Why doesn't this surprise me

#12 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

More awesome covers.

Variant of AvX #12:

WatXM #17:

#13 Edited by Lokheit (489 posts) - - Show Bio

@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:

Second option please!! I would love that, and I would hate to see their relationship ending.

And I would hate even more seeing one of them killing the other, my top3 favourite characters are this 2 and Nightcrawler, I can't have 66% of my top characters killed! O.O

I love that uncanny x-men 18 cover where they're kissing while fighting, and also the one where you can see they're both crying while fighting, like it's the Phoenix controlling them. It shows how they truly love each other. Please Marvel, don't end that relationship and don't kill them!

#14 Posted by Osian2 (455 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lokheit said:

@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:

Second option please!! I would love that, and I would hate to see their relationship ending.

And I would hate even more seeing one of them killing the other, my top3 favourite characters are this 2 and Nightcrawler, I can't have 66% of my top characters killed! O.O

I love that uncanny x-men 18 cover where they're kissing while fighting, and also the one where you can see they're both crying while fighting, like it's the Phoenix controlling them. It shows how they truly love each other. Please Marvel, don't end that relationship and don't kill them!

I agree completely it would be a terrible decision to split them up now also if you notice in the round 11 variant cyclops already has a lot of blood on his hands. Who has he killed? Namor?

#15 Posted by Osian2 (455 posts) - - Show Bio

@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:

More awesome covers.

Variant of AvX #12:

WatXM #17:

I wonder who will join him from the school. Genesis I don't think was given a choice and IIRC Quentin Quire didn't want to leave Utopia.

#16 Posted by darknightspideyfanboy (1455 posts) - - Show Bio

i could be wrong but i thought the phoenix feed on cyclops powers and if there fighting does tht mean there going to use the void the tht i think is still inside cyclops minds(cyclops+void+phoenix force= dark phoenix cyclops ) or he finally lost it

#17 Posted by Lokheit (489 posts) - - Show Bio

@darknightspideyfanboy said:

i could be wrong but i thought the phoenix feed on cyclops powers and if there fighting does tht mean there going to use the void the tht i think is still inside cyclops minds(cyclops+void+phoenix force= dark phoenix cyclops ) or he finally lost it

I'm not 100% sure of this, but I think that without the Sentry, the Void can't exist, so even if a very small portion was left into Cyclops mind, killing the Sentry should've erased it from his head.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.