Follow

Avengers vs. X-Men

Story arc »

Marvel Comics' 2012 event. As a repercussion from the events that took place in The Children's Crusade, Fear Itself, Schism, and X-Sanction, the Avengers and X-Men go to war over the return of the Phoenix Force.

Avengers - Biggest Hypocrites Ever?

• 53 results
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Mercy_

The following conversation is in regard to Scarlet Witch (it's from House of M #1).

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Martian

I don't think the Avengers implied killing Hope. Just to contain her until they can figure out how to stop the Phoenix Force.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By dernman

No They are not because all the Avengers wanted to do was take her off planet so if their mission to destroy Phoenix in space  before it reached her failed it wouldn't destroy the planet if she was unable to control it.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#4  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@Dernman: I was under the impression they are hypocrites because they are willing to do nothing because Dr Strange said he was going to keep working on it even though all roads seem to point to failure yet there not willing to give Cyk the benefit of the doubt that he can take care of the PF

Also caps wrong, there isn't always a way, he should no this considering he's fought in a war

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By BatteredArmor

well there not the biggest hypocrites ever, but they are hypocrites, however this is simply because they are currently victims of terrible, terrible writing

Avatar image for deactivated-579156ff11b09
    deactivated-579156ff11b09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlackArmor said:

well there not the biggest hypocrites ever, but they are hypocrites, however this is simply because they are currently victims of terrible, terrible writing

- Very true sir, no one has made any sense as of Civil War, all the leaders are making not just questionable, but idiotic decisions that are near indefensible. The writers want to shoe horn their idea into the Marvel U and they do not care one lick how it fits.

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By htb106

you're right

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dernman
    @spiderbat87 said:

@Dernman: I was under the impression they are hypocrites because they are willing to do nothing because Dr Strange said he was going to keep working on it even though all roads seem to point to failure yet there not willing to give Cyk the benefit of the doubt that he can take care of the PF

Also caps wrong, there isn't always a way, he should no this considering he's fought in a war

Who's says the Avengers are not doing anything or don't have plan in action?  They have a plan to go after the phoenix before it ever reaches her Hope and if it fails she will be off planet when it does reach her. That way if things go bad and Hope isn't able to control it the Earth isn't destroyed..

Also why should the Avengers trust Cyclops? Cyclops been shown to be going to the edge more and more in recent times and in a recent X-Book Cyclops lost the trust Cap in him when he left Cap on the battle field to run after Hope when he though she was in trouble when there were other teams that were not occupied  Caps final words were something along the lines of You lied the Earth isn't your first priority. Plus the only one who truly handled the full Phoenix was Jean and in the end even she failed.

As far as Cap being wrong about there always being a way.  Caps also a superhero who believe in always looking for a better option. What should he not keep trying then. Just give up? Looks too me like he is trying all options and has made plans if it goes wrong. 
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@Dernman said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Who's says the Avengers are not doing anything or don't have plan in action? They have a plan to go after the phoenix before it ever reaches her Hope and if it fails she will be off planet when it does reach her. That way if things go bad and Hope isn't able to control it the Earth isn't destroyed..

Also why should the Avengers trust Cyclops? Cyclops been shown to be going to the edge more and more in recent times and in a recent X-Book Cyclops lost the trust Cap in him when he left Cap on the battle field to run after Hope when he though she was in trouble when there were other teams that were not occupied Caps final words were something along the lines of You lied the Earth isn't your first priority. Plus the only one who truly handled the full Phoenix was Jean and in the end even she failed.

As far as Cap being wrong about there always being a way. Caps also a superhero who believe in always looking for a better option. What should he not keep trying then. Just give up? Looks too me like he is trying all options and has made plans if it goes wrong.

People keep saying that but what has he done that is so bad?

Sure should be the last resort but there isn't always another way, I'm sure everytime him or Bucky killed there was no other way. If Cap has the chance of taken the enemy down but hesitates and lives are lost then those deaths are on him

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dernman
    @spiderbat87 said:

@Dernman said:

Sure should be the last resort but there isn't always another way, I'm sure everytime him or Bucky killed there was no other way. If Cap has the chance of taken the enemy down but hesitates and lives are lost then those deaths are on him

It shows a pattern of behavior and beliefs that is getting worse and worse.  A lot of his decisions have become questionable. Taken one by one it's not so bad but put them together it shows a pattern that can people care concerned over and now this particular issue and instead of sliding he took a jump further. I'm not trying to bash Cyclops I have always liked him even when I was the only one in the room full of Haters. He is a sentimental favorite of mine and the first person I pick for my X-Men  team. But in this instance he is wrong. 

This is a reply for the second part. 
    I know that no one is denying that but what you are not failing to realize is Cap is trying to cover all his bases.   That's why he wants Hope off planet so if everything they try goes wrong the Earth won't suffer for it. 

1 Try to stop the Phoenix before it reaches her. 
    2 If that fails try several options for Hope with Phoenix. 
    3  If all goes wrong Earth wont suffer because they are nowhere near Earth.
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@Dernman said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@Dernman said:

It shows a pattern of behavior and beliefs that is getting worse and worse. A lot of his decisions have become questionable. Taken one by one it's not so bad but put them together it shows a pattern that can people care concerned over and now this particular issue and instead of sliding he took a jump further. I'm not trying to bash Cyclops I have always liked him even when I was the only one in the room full of Haters. He is a sentimental favorite of mine and the first person I pick for my X-Men team. But in this instance he is wrong. This is a reply for the second part. I know that no one is denying that but what you are not failing to realize is Cap is trying to cover all his bases. That's why he wants Hope off planet so if everything they try goes wrong the Earth won't suffer for it. 1 Try to stop the Phoenix before it reaches her. 2 If that fails try several options for Hope with Phoenix. 3 If all goes wrong Earth wont suffer because they are nowhere near Earth.

List a bunch of them?

I'm not saying he should kill her, I'm just mean using a blanket statement like "there is always another way" is false

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#12  Edited By ReVamp

@Nobody said:

I don't think the Avengers implied killing Hope. Just to contain her until they can figure out how to stop the Phoenix Force.

Yeah. Exactly.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Martian

@ReVamp said:

@Nobody said:

Yeah. Exactly.

It's no different than what they were doing in the scan posted above. It's not like they asked Wanda, "Can we mentally sedate you until we figure out what to do?" No, they just did it. This is no different than with Hope. They aren't going to take her out back and shoot her in the head like a horse with a broken leg.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Deranged Midget

@ReVamp said:

@Nobody said:

Yeah. Exactly.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@Nobody said:

@ReVamp said:

@Nobody said:

Yeah. Exactly.

It's no different than what they were doing in the scan posted above. It's not like they asked Wanda, "Can we mentally sedate you until we figure out what to do?" No, they just did it. This is no different than with Hope. They aren't going to take her out back and shoot her in the head like a horse with a broken leg.

Like I said before I see them as hypocrites because they gave Dr Strange the benefit of the doubt about dealing with Wanda even though it looked highly unlikely that he would succeed yet instead of doing the same for Scott they just invade his home

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Martian

@spiderbat87: Scott admitted he wasn't going to do anything about the Phoenix. He was going to let it come and do its thing and hope for the best.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@Nobody said:

@spiderbat87: Scott admitted he wasn't going to do anything about the Phoenix. He was going to let it come and do its thing and hope for the best.

He believes Hope is the Mutant Messiah and can control it, Dr Strange believed he could come up with something to cure Wanda both are leaps of faith

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Martian

@spiderbat87: The difference is that it was between killing Wanda and giving Strange a chance to help her. Now it's containing Hope until the Phoenix Force can be stopped or hope the Phoenix had a change of heart. Completely different situations.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ReVamp

@spiderbat87 said:

@Nobody said:

@ReVamp said:

@Nobody said:

Yeah. Exactly.

Like I said before I see them as hypocrites because they gave Dr Strange the benefit of the doubt about dealing with Wanda even though it looked highly unlikely that he would succeed yet instead of doing the same for Scott they just invade his home

But that's apples and oranges. They gave Dr. Strange the benefit of the doubt instead of KILLING Wanda, when they already had hold of the latter.

Here, they want to take a hold of Hope, so you can't compare the two cases at all.

aerokinesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By aerokinesis

yeah they're some hypocritical A-holes

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@Nobody said:

@ReVamp said:

@Nobody said:

Yeah. Exactly.

But that's apples and oranges. They gave Dr. Strange the benefit of the doubt instead of KILLING Wanda, when they already had hold of the latter.

Here, they want to take a hold of Hope, so you can't compare the two cases at all.

There really not all that different, definitely not that different that the X-Men should be condemned and have there home invaded anyway this event should end like this: 
    No Caption Provided
    dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By dernman
    @spiderbat87 said:

@Dernman said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@Dernman said:

It shows a pattern of behavior and beliefs that is getting worse and worse. A lot of his decisions have become questionable. Taken one by one it's not so bad but put them together it shows a pattern that can people care concerned over and now this particular issue and instead of sliding he took a jump further. I'm not trying to bash Cyclops I have always liked him even when I was the only one in the room full of Haters. He is a sentimental favorite of mine and the first person I pick for my X-Men team. But in this instance he is wrong. This is a reply for the second part. I know that no one is denying that but what you are not failing to realize is Cap is trying to cover all his bases. That's why he wants Hope off planet so if everything they try goes wrong the Earth won't suffer for it. 1 Try to stop the Phoenix before it reaches her. 2 If that fails try several options for Hope with Phoenix. 3 If all goes wrong Earth wont suffer because they are nowhere near Earth.

List a bunch of them?

I'm not saying he should kill her, I'm just mean using a blanket statement like "there is always another way" is false

I don't keep a ready made list of his decisions and I'm not going to go through a bunch of comics just to look for incidents just to prove a point. 
    Especially when I told you that own their own you could argue you could argue for them.  I never said Cyclops was a bad leader just that his decisions, behavior are becoming more and more questionable. 
    That it's this instance that he has gone from questionable to outright  wrong.  That's the position the writers have decided to put him in. They could have written it where each teams have equal points of their own and you side with a team depending on what type of person you are. They didn't do that. They wrote it so Cyclops is the bad guy and failed miserably when they tried to even it out. 

Yes but you are saying Cap is wrong because works by that statement.  
    There is nothing wrong with that statement in itself  because he  isn't he isn't letting it blind him.  He tempers it with his action and judgment. Hence him being prepared for failing to find a way or it just plan not working. It's confidence but not blind belief. 

(Edited out a part that came out sounding harsher then I meant it to.)
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ReVamp

@spiderbat87: It is, the X-Men weren't condemned and they didn't invade anyone. The X-Men opened fire on the Avengers.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Dernman: >_> I hardly think that was ridiculous  

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87: It is, the X-Men weren't condemned and they didn't invade anyone. The X-Men opened fire on the Avengers.

the Avengers invaded there home, the where not invited nor did they ask hence invasion and they are being condemned because they are being portrayed in a bad light   
    dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By dernman
    @spiderbat87 said:

@Dernman: >_> I hardly think that was ridiculous                                           

If you look I edited it out before you responded because it came off harsher then I intended.  Still going through all that just for a simple discussion is not worth it.
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ReVamp

@spiderbat87: No, they didn't. They came in after Cap after Cyclops physically harmed him and not a moment sooner.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87: No, they didn't. They came in after Cap after Cyclops physically harmed him and not a moment sooner.

yea after he came in to the X-Mens home without being asked or invited and started making demands, we'r just going round in circles now 
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ReVamp

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

yea after he came in to the X-Mens home without being asked or invited and started making demands, we'r just going round in circles now

Which he has a right to do, because Scott's endangering innocent people.

Not really. I mean, are the X-Men being portrayed in a bad light? Most definitely. Is it bad writing? Most definitely? Is it stupid? Most definitely. But if we're going through this, then that's how it is.

Darcsteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Darcsteel

Cap is wrong. Period. End of story. Why is Cap wrong? He is trapped by his own words, "She's not an X-man, She's an Avenger. The Avengers say no." That line defines Cap as a hypocrite. He made it perfectly clear that the X-men did not have a say in what happened to an Avenger. So why the hell would he show up on the X-men's door step demanding one of their own

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Gambit1024

Bendis.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BatteredArmor

@Gambit1024 said:

Bendis.

......somehow that's the best answer on this thread.........

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
    TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@Gambit1024 said:

Bendis.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By joshmightbe

In response to the title, given the X-men's history with the Phoenix they have to be either stupid or incredibly forgetful to believe their current attempt to control the Phoenix is going to end any differently than it always done, i.e. Everyone terrified thinking Oh God, Oh God we're all gonna die right up to the point when dumb luck saves them and the Phoenix continues to be a completely uncontrollable cosmic force until the next moron forgets it's uncontrollable.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Gambit1024

@BlackArmor: It's the only one as far as I know.

@TheGreyOutcastX: *bows*

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#35  Edited By gravitypress

Correct me if im wrong but didn't Wanda just turned mutants into normal humans and the Phoenix kills planets. If this is true there is no hypocrisy. I would side with Cap any day.

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ShadowX

@gravitypress: Although i agree with you that the PF is worse then Wanda, that's not all she did. She created a scenario where multiple Avengers died including Vision and Hawkeye, as well as the fact that some mutants died to losing their powers at the wrong moment.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#37  Edited By Billy Batson

Well it's not like the x-men aren't hypocrites.
    BB

Flopsop200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Flopsop200

They are totally hypocrites. Two times (House of M and Childrens Crusade) Captain America pulled the "We take care of our own" card in regards to Wanda but he doesn't show the X-men the same courtesy in AvX.

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By gravitypress

@ShadowX: I remember what she did to the avengers but I just don't see where the Xmen get off wanting to see her tried and executed for crimes (Never read the arcs concerning her) when all she did to them was give them normal lives. If anyone is a hypocrite it is the Xmen for standing by Magneto after all the crimes he committed.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#40  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Cap has no intention of killing Hope. 

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#41  Edited By Lvenger

@k4tzm4n: Is this from Avengers vs X-Men 3? And no the Avengers are not hypocrites because in the case of Wanda, the X-Men wanted to kill her whereas the Avengers merely wanted to help her and set her on the path of redemption. In Hope's case, she's supposed to be the next host for the PF, a dangerous cosmic entity that wreaks havoc whenever it shows up. All the Avengers want to do is take Hope into custody to keep the Phoenix away from her whilst a team goes into space to destroy it. They have no intention of killing her unlike the X-Men who now include the former mutant terrorist Magneto in their ranks I might add.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#42  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
    @Lvenger: Yup, it's from the preview of AvX #3.
    ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ShadowX

@Billy Batson: true, almost everybody is comics have been made into hypocrites because writers always put their own twists to characters making them slightly change what the character will find acceptable. But in real life everybody has been hypocritical at one point but does that make them a hypocrite or just flawed? @gravitypress: *note I love Scarlet Witch so I would hate to see her tried and executed* But that's not what they wanted, well not all of them at least. It took a part of their identity away, and like I said some mutants died because of where they were when they lost their powers, some took their own lives because a chunk of who they were was lost, and litterally turn a rpeople who were in the thousands(maybe more) into about 200-300 people. Now they are hypocrites for accepting Magneto, but read what I said to Billy batson.

SnowyMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#44  Edited By SnowyMountain

Frankly, I think the X-Men are the biggest hypocrites here. In Wanda's case, Frost was advocating killing her as the only practical solution. The Avengers were not willing to do so. And in the case of Hope, Cap sure didn't say, "we have to kill her to save the world". He was "You can be in charge because you have the most experience with the Phoenix, but we want to help too."

And it sounded more like "we want to put her in protective custody" and not "we're taking her out and putting a bullet in her head."

But with Hope, they (the X-Men) are willing to overlook the possibility of utter disaster and world ending apocalypse. Because Cyclops believes that Hope can control the Phoenix. When no one else has been able to. That's what he's counting on. He's making that choice for the rest of the world. How is that a practical solution?

The X-Men aren't doing this for the "greater good" or "to protect everybody else". They're just staking out this concept that they're in the right and they don't care about anybody else as long as they win. That being said; does even the rest of the X-Men know about the stakes? Do they know that the Phoenix is coming or that Cyclops has unilaterally decided that his way is the only way?

SnowyMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#45  Edited By SnowyMountain

@k4tzm4n:Cap is definitely the man. Seeing that image of him punching Wolverine was one moment of greatness in the series. Wolverine has always been the more ruthless and more practical hero of the Marvel-verse. But Cap has always stood for ideals and morals of a better way and he's willing to take a stand for those beliefs and against whoever is opposed to him. Just a little reminder that Wolverine is always the one guy you want at your back ... but Cap is the one guy who you will always want to be the leader and guy in charge.

Daycrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Daycrawler

@SnowyMountain said:

Frankly, I think the X-Men are the biggest hypocrites here. In Wanda's case, Frost was advocating killing her as the only practical solution. The Avengers were not willing to do so. And in the case of Hope, Cap sure didn't say, "we have to kill her to save the world". He was "You can be in charge because you have the most experience with the Phoenix, but we want to help too."

And it sounded more like "we want to put her in protective custody" and not "we're taking her out and putting a bullet in her head."

But with Hope, they (the X-Men) are willing to overlook the possibility of utter disaster and world ending apocalypse. Because Cyclops believes that Hope can control the Phoenix. When no one else has been able to. That's what he's counting on. He's making that choice for the rest of the world. How is that a practical solution?

The X-Men aren't doing this for the "greater good" or "to protect everybody else". They're just staking out this concept that they're in the right and they don't care about anybody else as long as they win. That being said; does even the rest of the X-Men know about the stakes? Do they know that the Phoenix is coming or that Cyclops has unilaterally decided that his way is the only way?

Agree with the notion that the X-Men, or at least Cyke and his Extinction team are being hypocrites with regards to the whole Phoenix situation but I feel I need to point out a couple of things.

First, everyones talking like Cap is the only Avenger with an opinion/view on the situation, and that ALL the Avengers mean no harm to Hope and will always go with Caps approach. Got to say that's a naive point of view. How many times in history has "someone being taken into custody" resulted in that same person 'accidentally' dead. Mutants have a history of stuff like that happening to them. Logan wants to kill Hope and he's currently way more of an Avenger than an X-Man in this fight. Also, plans change as circumstances change. What do you think would happen if the situation became so 'bad' (rightly or wrongly in the Avengers view) that other Avengers decided killing Hope was what needed to be done? Taking Hope off the planet doesn't mean the planet is automatically safe either.

Also, have to take issue about you saying Cap was all "you can be in charge because you have the most experience with the Phoenix, but we want to help too.". No way was that his stance. He was more like "The Avengers are taking charge of this and taking the girl, no compromise. You can help out if you want.". So to a certain extent, the Avengers are being hypocritical with this in relation to their stance with Wanda. Wanda was a world threat too. She could have ended the world quite easily as well. She nearly changed it beyond all recognition permanently. The only real difference between both situations is that Wolverine and Frost were up front about killing Wanda as an option. This time Wolverine, card-carrying Avenger, just attempts the kill.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#47  Edited By poisonfleur

Another reason why the Avengers can't compare to X-men~!

imperial90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By imperial90

Why is nobody mentioning the fact that Cable came back from the fricking future and flat out told Scott in X-Sanction, if Cap gets a hold of Hope, the Phoenix gets pissed and turns the earth into its newest BBQ location? Scott has word, literally from the future telling him giving Hope up means extinction for the entire planet, and Scott's the bad guy for refusing to let Cap any where near Hope? I mean It's not like the Avengers would have even believed Scott if he told them Cable's message what with Wolverine continuously calling Scott a lunatic

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#49  Edited By Blood1991

@imperial90 said:

Why is nobody mentioning the fact that Cable came back from the fricking future and flat out told Scott in X-Sanction, if Cap gets a hold of Hope, the Phoenix gets pissed and turns the earth into its newest BBQ location? Scott has word, literally from the future telling him giving Hope up means extinction for the entire planet, and Scott's the bad guy for refusing to let Cap any where near Hope? I mean It's not like the Avengers would have even believed Scott if he told them Cable's message what with Wolverine continuously calling Scott a lunatic

Thats only one time stream, I mean Bishop came from a completely different one and tried to kill Hope. So personally I don't pay a lick of attention to time travelers.

imperial90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By imperial90

Your right, he came from the time stream where Cap took Hope and pissed off the Phoenix who couldn't fix what Wanda screwed up because there was no host for it to do its job. Wouldn't you in such a situation think to yourself, "hey that doesen't sound like a future i'd like very much, maybe I should avoid the thing that pissed off the cosmic being that destroys planets just cause they were in the way of it and its chosen host". Scott's obviously an idiot for thinking such a thing could possibly happen.....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.