psynetrix's Avengers Vs. X-Men: Infinite #6 - Round 6: ...In a Handful of Dust review

Is this #2 or #6?

These Infinite comics look fantastic in my 23" computer screen, there is no question about it. The thing is: the reliance on the visuals is almost absolute, while the story takes a back seat. I also noted that Marvel just created an emergency exit in case Cyclops' craziness backfires.

Please check my mini-review of AvX Infinite #2 here:

Comments and feedback are always welcome!

Other reviews for Avengers Vs. X-Men: Infinite #6 - Round 6: ...In a Handful of Dust

A Handful of Bad Memories Will Keep Cyclops From Insanity 0

AvX infinite issue 2 came with Avengers Vs. X-Men #6 and is a great add for those who want more out of Marvel's latest series. In the previous Infinite issue, we saw the Phoenix Power from an Avenger's perspective, now it's time to see what one of the greatest, and first, X-Man thinks of his new found power. Cyclops reflects on a handful of bad memories as those memories are the only thing that will keep him from slipping into the infinite power of the Phoenix Force. Writer Mark Waid with artwor...