Unlettered, Uncolored Preview for Issue #1

#1 Posted by Jake Fury (18394 posts) - - Show Bio

credit: www.comicbookresources.com

#2 Edited by k4tzm4n (40612 posts) - - Show Bio

Avalanche vs Balance = Balance wins every time. Terribly ironic based on his power set.

(Honestly, it looks like he jumped off and then used his powers to knock over that tower of rubble Cap is standing on)

Staff
#3 Posted by Jake Fury (18394 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it. He's gonna job like always but if he holds his own I'd consider it an accomplishment.

#4 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:

Avalanche vs Balance = Balance wins every time. Terribly ironic based on his power set.

(Honestly, it looks like he jumped off and then used his powers to knock over that tower of rubble Cap is standing on)

Haha I was about to say, the way he's falling back, it looks like he used his own powers to knock himself off.
#5 Posted by Dane (10596 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure how much I like those kneepads on Cap, but whatever.

#6 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Avalanche vs Balance = Balance wins every time. Terribly ironic based on his power set.

(Honestly, it looks like he jumped off and then used his powers to knock over that tower of rubble Cap is standing on)

Haha I was about to say, the way he's falling back, it looks like he used his own powers to knock himself off.

Quite honestly, it looks like Cap is using Avalanche's power to knock him out. He has his hand outstretched and everything.

#7 Posted by Jake Fury (18394 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dane said:

Not sure how much I like those kneepads on Cap, but whatever.

Yeah, odd choice. I guess they're going for the.....retro look? No idea.

#8 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good so far.

#9 Posted by BushidoBlack (116 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking good. The fast ball special like move between Steve and Alex is cool.

#10 Posted by Dane (10596 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:

@Dane said:

Not sure how much I like those kneepads on Cap, but whatever.

Yeah, odd choice. I guess they're going for the.....retro look? No idea.

Which is pretty weird since it's 2012, not 1942.
#11 Posted by Jake Fury (18394 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dane: Unless they're trying to make it more along the lines of the movie version I'm perplexed too.

#12 Posted by Jake Fury (18394 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jake Fury: Alright, I'm sold on that variant cover.

Moderator
#14 Posted by Backflip (2262 posts) - - Show Bio

That variant is beautiful :P

#15 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Omg I really hope they don't do that move again cap should start wearing another shield on his butt So Havok can just blow rings up his ass on every mission

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.