First and foremost let me say that prior to reading this book i was not sold on it at all. However after reading it i must say that I was pleasantly surprised.
- The Art by Cassaday seemed to fit the book quite well. The writing was great, really good pacing and very engaging.
- I love the exchange between Cyclops and Havok, until Havok tried to talk down on Cyclops saying that it was never about the mutants but just about Cyclops' ego.
- The exchange with Rogue and Scarlett Witch was good although I was shocked when Scarlett Witch says "Why is it so important that more mutants be born?" (still don't see how she is free but whatever)
- Loved seeing Rouge punch Scarlett Witch in the face.
- And the last page was like the perfect shock ending (not gonna spoil it for those that didn't read it)
Oh and I really dont like Thor's new costume. His previous one was very cool. this one makes him look like a buff biker with a hammer and a cape.