The Team...

#1 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

Which characters would u like to see on this mixed team of both the Avengers and the X-Men:

The promo image shows: Captain America, Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Rogue, Thor, and Havok...

Who else would fit this team well!?

Assuming Polaris will follow Havok, I bet she'll also be on this team as well. Could be cool!

#2 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm

Black Panther

Hawkeye

Ice Man

She-Hulk

#3 Posted by stormphoenix (910 posts) - - Show Bio

Aww man I wanted storm, well there's already a weather summoner what the heck i'll just throw her name in anyway. Oh great stupid wolverine is in it(I don't get it he is always around Cap and on a team with Cap at least spider-mans not in it). Hmmm I want to see for X-man: Iceman,Storm,X-23,Armor, Poloris. For Avenger:Iron Fist,Red Hulk, Vision, that's it for me. I just want to see at least 1 or 2 of the characters I picked I would be happy :-)

#4 Posted by cowtron_2000 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

I get the feeling its a bit about diversity (or at least, thats what I'm hoping) and also, there will be added characters that would create drama.

X-Men - Cecilia Reyes, Northstar, Surge or Dust

Avengers - Firestar would be my main one. Carol Danvers would help to cause lots of dramas. Moondragon maybe?

I think I read somewhere something about a future member not even being human? Moondragon maybe? Silver Surfer? Firelord?

#5 Posted by KingHellion (52 posts) - - Show Bio

id like to see firestar join. justice would even be a nice addition. lets just get wolverine outta there

#6 Posted by Degalon (737 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman really should be an Avenger. His powerset puts him on Thor levels.

#7 Posted by cowtron_2000 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe this could be the title where Songbird finally becomes an Avenger???

#8 Posted by LipstickZombie (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue (Leader)

Nightcrawler

Iron Man

Emma Frost

Wolverine

Black Widow

#9 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992: i dont think havok whould lead, i thiunk captain america would

#10 Edited by tomlikesfries (4626 posts) - - Show Bio

Havok (leader)

Iron Man

Quicksilver

Storm

Iron Fist

Colossus

#11 Posted by TDK_1997 (14474 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that eventually Hawkeye or Tony will come and some more mutants.Like Quicksilver or Kitty.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.