Follow

Avengers Unity Squad

Team » Avengers Unity Squad appears in 422 issues.

A superhero team comprised of both Avengers and X-Men that was formed by Captain America with a goal to show the world that humans and mutants can work together.

Possible crossover:Uncanny Avengers Vs Uncanny X-men?

Sifighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sifighter

I honestly think a Uncanny Avengers/Uncanny X-men crossover would really work for quite a few reasons. 1.Cyclops and his group are fugitives from the law, if the Uncanny Avengers can hunt down Cable and his X-force they can find Cyclops and his X-men. 2.The Uncanny Avengers are lead by Havok, Cyclops's brother. That could end up as a pretty interesting conflict with cyclops hating the Avengers and probably thinks his brother has betrayed him. 3.Rouge and Scarlet Witch are on the Uncanny Avengers, Rouge being an old friend and teammate of Cyclops may have a hard time fighting him, and Magneto is with Cyclops, Magneto Vs Scarlet Witch is usually interesting. 4. We all know that wolverine will try to kill Cyclops on the spot, let's see how captain America will react with wolverine, a member of his avenger/x-men PR team, trying to kill a man who is viewed as a revolutionary icon to the public (as depicted in Uncanny X-men 1) However this is just my opinion, I just think it would be a good idea. Give your thoughts below.

AllNewOverseer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AllNewOverseer

Honestly, I'm kind of tired of Marvel's Heroes vs. Heroes shtick that's been going on since Civil War. (Then again I don't know if Marvel NOW has changed the Uncanny X-Men so I'm probably talking outa my out dated @&& here)

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@Overseer said:

Honestly, I'm kind of tired of Marvel's Heroes vs. Heroes shtick that's been going on since Civil War. (Then again I don't know if Marvel NOW has changed the Uncanny X-Men so I'm probably talking outa my out dated @&& here)

I agree. I don't think I can handle another Heroes vs. Heroes event.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Veshark

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@Overseer said:

I agree. I don't think I can handle another Heroes vs. Heroes event.

Hear hear.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
    New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Would be interesting.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.