Follow

Avengers Unity Squad

Team » Avengers Unity Squad appears in 421 issues.

A superhero team comprised of both Avengers and X-Men that was formed by Captain America with a goal to show the world that humans and mutants can work together.

Bringing back Charles Xaiver.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By acer51

With the end of issue #1 I think it's clear there not going to let Xaiver stay dead, we knew this was inevitable but there doing it to soon.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Skaddix

If they ever need him back they can always use Legion.

Which reminds me they should really just send Legion after Red Skull. No matter what science Red Skull uses to give himself powers he is not going to have the power of a universal level reality warper.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By TDK_1997

Yes,when I saw the final page I was excited from what I saw but I felt that Marvel are indeed out of ideas and are bringing Charles Xavier back after 1 month.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.