Sentry's Watchtower?

#1 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

So I was just thinking about it and where did that thing come from? After Emma messed with Sentry's mind and everybody started remembering who he was, the Watchtower just appeared on top of Stark Tower(Avengers Tower).

Was this a part of his powers? Did he create the tower out of nothing when he regained his powers?

Was the Watchtower always there and just blocked mentally from people like the memory of Sentry was? If so why hasn't anybody ran into it while it was sitting on top of Stark Towers?

#2 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I remember Stark saying that he built the tower where the Wacthtower once was. It seemed to me that when Sentry got his power back that symbol appeared above the Stark tower. I would think it was created by Sentry's power.

But like with everything with this character, who knows.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.