dj_maximus's Avengers: The Children's Crusade #8 review

• dj_maximus wrote this review on .
  • dj_maximus has written a total of 131 reviews. The last one was for

Avengers: The Children Crusade # 8 of 9

Just recently this series has been updated instead happening after "Siege" story arc this story takes place after "Fear Itself" storyline. However it still works for me. So we have Doctor Doom with the altering reality powers that Scarlet Witch once had. This story plays out the way it should, very nice. The art work is great, the story flows we ease and great emotion spoken out the characters with great art and writing. This series has been classic so far. When this series comes out on trade I highly recommend any one not picking up these issues to read it in trade. It's one of those stories you should not miss out on. The cliffhanger was great, the fight scenes great, the confrontation with Doctor Doom is priceless. I rate this book a 5.0 rating of 5.0 rating.

1=wack, 1.5=falling asleep, 2=below average, 2.5=pick it up a bit, 3= average, 3.5=dope, 4=good, 4.5=excellent, 5=classic