haydenclaireheroes's Avengers: The Children's Crusade #8 review

Someone will die from the war between Dr. Doom

This is a video review for Avengers Children's Crusade issue 8. This is about Dr. Doom getting Scarlet Witch's powers and wanting to heal the world but if the world does not listen he will inflict DOOM.

Posted by Cafeterialoca

Still HATE the death!

I don't care what people say, I really didn't think she should have died. >:(

Other reviews for Avengers: The Children's Crusade #8

Manga-Doom! 0

Last issue Doom ended up with Scarlett Witch's reality altering powers. In this issue he uses it to turn himself into a Shojo character. Seriously, all I could think about for the first few pages with his shiny face were those girly-looking guys in anime/manga who are all sparkly. It was a bit distracting.Anyway, this issue is half - "is wanda really that bad? Hasn't every super hero had a bad day where they killed someone?" and half awesome Doom-fight.In this issue Doom claims to be the real pe...

Avengers: The Children Crusade # 8 of 9 0

Just recently this series has been updated instead happening after "Siege" story arc this story takes place after "Fear Itself" storyline. However it still works for me. So we have Doctor Doom with the altering reality powers that Scarlet Witch once had. This story plays out the way it should, very nice. The art work is great, the story flows we ease and great emotion spoken out the characters with great art and writing. This series has been classic so far. When this series comes out on trade I ...