sora_thekey's Avengers: The Children's Crusade #2 review

Video Review: Heinberg and Cheung; an Amazing Creative Team!

It's been a long time since I've done a video review... I love this series and it's only 2 issues in, so I decided this deserved a Video Review...

Also (something I ommitted from the video) I think the colors by Justin Ponsor are the amazing which brings this book to a whole new level.
By the way, for all of you that are wondering, I had just gotten out of the shower and usually my eyes get all red after, which is why my eyes were red throughout the whole video...

I hope it won't be too long before I do another video review.
5 out of 5

Posted by haydenclaireheroes

Cliffhanger was great in the end of the video just like the issue.

Posted by sora_thekey
@haydenclaireheroes said:
" Love the song in the beginning. Love your review and I hope you do more. Also liked seeing the other Avengers. I also loved seeing all the relationships out of the Young Avengers.   Cliffhanger was great in the end of the video just like the issue.  "
Thanks! :)