haydenclaireheroes's Avengers Assemble #1 - Assembling review

Movie Rooster of the 616 Universe

This is my video review for Avengers Assemble issue 1. In this issue the Avengers meet a villian group called the Zodiac.

Other reviews for Avengers Assemble #1 - Assembling

Some Assembly Required 0

Marvel's newest Avengers title brings their current count of Avenging titles to 4. (Five if you want to count Academy.) I was really looking forward to this book because it would mark Hulk's return to an Avengers team. Being a Hulk fan and liking all the characters on this team, I though this is should be a good book. Welllll...... Let's just get down to The Good and The Bad.The Good*A new enemy team called The Zodiac. (Yes, I know its been a team before.) I've always loved mythology so having a...