User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Avengers Arena #8 Review 9

Avengers Arena #8 ReviewOverview:The members of the Arena come together in the fallout of issue six.The Good:I will admit that when I saw the opening page with X-23, I was a little worried her portrayal has not exactly been the best in this series; but I was pleasantly surprised here when she did not only the right thing, but was written well. Nico, Chris, and Juston (who are the other non-original characters here) are also written well which is a relief as they have also been inconsistent. The...

Avengers Arena #8 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 3/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 4/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...