kumorikunoichi's Avengers Arena #15 - Boss Level Part 2 of 5 review

Superb

This had to be one of my favorite issues. The POV this time is Nara and she gets an interesting back story. As far as character development, this issue shows Nara in a different light and Anachronism also gets a bit of development. X-23 has a small part but I like her parts, and Cammi's sass is always welcome. If story is not your thing, there is still plenty of action. Monster Cullen is such an awesome addition and the fight brings back a lot of the characters. There is a death, but I won't spoil it. I will say I had mixed feelings about it. While this character's death was heroic and emotional, the physical part of how they actually were killed confused me, and I just ruled it as "killed in combat." Other than that, perfect issue, and this is definitely going to have lasting effects.

Other reviews for Avengers Arena #15 - Boss Level Part 2 of 5

Avengers Arena #15 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 3/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 4/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...

Who knew a series about killing characters I love could be so good 0

So Boss Level past 2, I guess this is the final arc and it is a good one. So we're down to our few remaining "contestants," all of who I have loved for years or are and have grown to love. This could have been a simple fight the big killy thing but Hopeless made this more about the characters (a few in particular). It was hard to keep reading at times, after issue 1 seeing what happened to my boy Mettle ugh, I was done and had marked Dennis Hopeless for death. Though I knew going into reading ...