kumorikunoichi's Avengers Arena #15 - Boss Level Part 2 of 5 review

Superb

This had to be one of my favorite issues. The POV this time is Nara and she gets an interesting back story. As far as character development, this issue shows Nara in a different light and Anachronism also gets a bit of development. X-23 has a small part but I like her parts, and Cammi's sass is always welcome. If story is not your thing, there is still plenty of action. Monster Cullen is such an awesome addition and the fight brings back a lot of the characters. There is a death, but I won't spoil it. I will say I had mixed feelings about it. While this character's death was heroic and emotional, the physical part of how they actually were killed confused me, and I just ruled it as "killed in combat." Other than that, perfect issue, and this is definitely going to have lasting effects.