Follow

Avengers Academy

Team » Avengers Academy appears in 211 issues.

The Avengers Academy is a program where veteran heroes help train young people with dangerous super-powers and damaged psyches to become valuable heroes.

What would make Avengers Academy better?

Black_Kn1ght

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Black_Kn1ght

I'm a big fan of Avengers Academy and I'd like to know people options on would would make Avengers Academy better? Please respond.

StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By StarKiller809

I'm not the one to ask because I do not read Avengers Academy on a regular basis. I think the whole idea seems a little like the X-Men, but that's just me.
    MatKrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 255

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MatKrenz

If Cage spent less time on the teachers and more on the students.Unless it's Pietro then im okay.    
    TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By TypingKira

I can't honestly say, I don't really read it :{ sorry!

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

I am not a big Avengers Academy fan because I feel like they should have more of a family and friends other than just the team. It would make it more interesting 

Avatar image for harleyquinnhawkgirl
    harleyquinnhawkgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am a very big Avengers Academy fan and i enjoy reading all the characters including those from previous avenger teams helping out. In my honest opinion i dont know what would make this title better because i do like it so that would be up to the author. Although im usually not that crazy about the art in this title so that could be something.

Also some of the situations between the students in this series feel kinda cliche or just awkward bc we see it in movies and tv all the time so seeing in a comic between characters that are brand new feels a little off. So I hope this helps!!!

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#7  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

They rename the book Hank Pym: Scientist Supreme, all the students are killed and Dan Slott takes over from Gage.

Awesome.

(I don't mind AA at all, or Gage's writing, I just want Slott to write a Pym ongoing >_>)

harleyquinnhawkgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FadeToBlackBolt:

this book already feels like a hank pym book because it focuses on him a lot! lol and it focuses on his relationship with tigra somewhat
    Mechanical_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9  Edited By Mechanical_Ape
    @FadeToBlackBolt: I would love to see a Pym book. It will never happen, of course, but it would be nice.
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#10  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @Mechanical_Ape: He'll get one if his movie ever gets off the ground :)
    Unless the moronic studio decides to go with Scott Lang for unknowable reasons.

@harleyquinnhawkgirl:
    I've only read the first few issues, I'm a trade waiter. That's good news though ^_^ (for me anyway).
    fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By fesak  Moderator

It would have been better if it featured fewer original characters and instead a couple of pre-existing troublesome kids.

Mechanical_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mechanical_Ape
    @FadeToBlackBolt: While I'd much prefer Hank Pym, since he is one of my favorite characters, I'd probably even read a Scott Lang book. Especially if it involved Stature. I really like her as a character. Anything but another Eric O'Grady book.
    harleyquinnhawkgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FadeToBlackBolt:

yeah i wait for trades when i practically miss like all the issues of arcs. hopefully this series gets better!
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By The_Martian
    @fesak said:
    " It would have been better if it featured fewer original characters and instead a couple of pre-existing troublesome kids. "
    This. I'm not really a fan of any of the "students" they made for this series.
    HaHaManHV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#15  Edited By HaHaManHV

I'd like for them to integrate some of the kids from the Initiative, because I feel like somebody like Hardball of Komodo would benefit greatly from this. Honestly, as long as they stay away from cliches and they get the overall group dynamic down, it'll be good

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#16  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

For it to be more of a training school for not only new young superheroes but for older ones like the Young Avengers, Runaways, ect. I think it would not only get more interesting if they did set it up like the X-Men with this being a school for superpowered teens, but always if you brought in those teams, the book would most likely shot up in sales.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#17  Edited By Kairan1979

They need the rival squad, our of already existing teenage characters with issues (Thunderstrike, new Power Man etc).

NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By NexusOfLight

I honestly love everything about the book. The story telling is great. The characters are definitely not lovable, which makes the stories all the more interesting. I love the attention that's given to Hank Pym, Tigra, and Speedball. Honestly, everything about this book is great. It's usually the book I look most forward to from Marvel.

avengpymhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#19  Edited By avengpymhawk

IT IS ONE OF THE BETTER BOOKS THAT MARVEL IS PUTTING OUT CURRENTLY. TO MAKE IT BETTER....WELL I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE TRAINING OR MAYBE TAKING THEM OUT ON PATROL OR SOMETHING OF THAT NATURE.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.