Superpowered teens with issues

#1 Posted by Kairan1979 (16748 posts) - - Show Bio

As we learned in the issue #1, the first class of Avengers Academy was gathered not from the most powerful, or the smartest, or the most highly trained. They picked six teenagers because they were most unstable, and most likely to become villains.
We already met a lot of teenage heroes on pages of Marvel comic books. Which of them do you think have enough problems and issues to be the next candidate for the Avengers Academy?

#2 Posted by fesak (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellion

#3 Posted by Kairan1979 (16748 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak:
Hellion it too closely tied to X-Men universe.
I was thinking about Kevin Masterson (new Thunderstrike). Abandonment issues and deep resentment of all the superheroes after his father's death.
#4 Posted by Mechanical_Ape (589 posts) - - Show Bio

There's always Excavator, but he's hardly a serious threat to become a powerful villain.. He's just a kid with a shovel.

#5 Posted by Kairan1979 (16748 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you think about former Initiative recruits? Who do you think is problematic enough?

#6 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Hardball
Molly Hayes maybe.  She hasn't had the best environment to grow up in so I could see that leading to her being a little screwed up somewhere down the line.

#7 Posted by Kairan1979 (16748 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin:
good luck trying to separate Molly from Runaways. X-Men failed to convince her to stay, I doubt Avengers could do much better.
#8 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kairan1979 said:
" @Green Skin: good luck trying to separate Molly from Runaways. X-Men failed to convince her to stay, I doubt Avengers could do much better. "
Not now obviously, but who knows what'll happen down the line.  Runaways may not even be around.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.