New recruits

#1 Posted by fesak (6983 posts) - - Show Bio

Could include Julie Power and White Tiger.
Also possibly one of the Runaways.

#2 Posted by Jake Fury (19258 posts) - - Show Bio

That's some outstanding art. Mettle is a lucky man..err boy...
#3 Posted by Namor1987 (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

@fesak
I saw this & speculated they were joining the team. But I wonder if Reptil, Striker, & Veil will stay? Because it'd be odd to have only 1 male dominated by 4 females
#4 Posted by War Killer (20293 posts) - - Show Bio
@Namor1987 said:

@fesak: I saw this & speculated they were joining the team. But I wonder if Reptil, Striker, & Veil will stay? Because it'd be odd to have only 1 male dominated by 4 females
Tell that to Spider-Woman... <_<
Avengers 12.1
#5 Posted by Namor1987 (1891 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer
Badass picture but I get what you mean it's role-reversal for her. I don't read that title but her being the only female must make her the voice of reason in some instances
#6 Posted by War Killer (20293 posts) - - Show Bio
@Namor1987: Agreed, love Bryan Hitch's art! :D

No, the only reason she's there is because Bendis loves Spider-Woman. Ms. Marvel would make more sense be honest.
#7 Posted by Namor1987 (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

Aren't Captain America, Iron Man, & Thor Marvel's Trinity or Big 3? Plus Hawkeye is one of the most popular mainstream Avengers, Spider-Man's is Marvel's most popular non X-Men or Avenger, & Wolverine is Marvel's most popular X-Men. Spider-Woman just feels like the 3rd wheel & kinda outta place on that team Ms. Marvel would be good seeing as how she's Marvel's most popular female Avenger.
#8 Posted by CATPANEXE (9357 posts) - - Show Bio

According to word from the all mighty SDCC, it goes as thus, then potentially expands (?). And someone dies before we get to this roster.

#9 Posted by Mercy_ (91887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
That's some outstanding art.
My first thought. 
#10 Posted by Namor1987 (1891 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATPANEXE

Even though I don't follow this title I feel it'll be the celebrity jerk Striker getting killed. Also does that mean the traitor will happen after the character dies or what?
#11 Posted by ShadowX (1207 posts) - - Show Bio

Actaully They said a student will kill a teacher I belive. So Striker wont die, but he might be the killer? O_o
#12 Posted by Black_Kn1ght (258 posts) - - Show Bio

Mettle's one lucky man

#13 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by MatKrenz (1197 posts) - - Show Bio

It's cool that there is going to be new students but I don't want a single Runaways on the team. If they need to include them, it better be all of them or else whats the point. 
Also Mettle is a lucky men.
#15 Edited by CATPANEXE (9357 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kairan1979: from Fear Itself the Homefront (great book BTW, really). Are you making those characters as suggestions?

@ShadowX said:

Actaully They said a student will kill a teacher I belive. So Striker wont die, but he might be the killer? O_o

Yeah, your right actually. I read the death of an Avenger as meaning one the Academy. Gage says that one of the Academy leaves as of #20 and the rest remain,
so it seems more an expanded roster overall than a replaced. New members as of #21 (pictured), and a " big surprise" character joins in #22.
#16 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATPANEXE

from Fear Itself the Homefront (great book BTW, really). Are you making those characters as suggestions?

Yes.
#17 Posted by Treason (227 posts) - - Show Bio

as long as Finesse stays in the team is all i care about =)

#18 Posted by Namor1987 (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

My guess is Speedball or Justice lol. Speedball just needs to be put down like Ole Yeller after his Penance issues it'd  be doing him a favor & Justice is kinda worthless he hasn't done anything major since New Warriors. As for the killer Veil or Striker he wants fame but not the good kind & as Xerox said Veil's a smuck up.  
#19 Posted by Hoboseid (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

X23 is going to join

#20 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Namor1987 (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

Only new recruit that I see have potential excluding Tiger & Power are the bat guy, Thunderstrike's kid, & lyra .

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.