Avengers Academy? Villians or Heroes

#1 Edited by Black_Kn1ght (270 posts) - - Show Bio
Avengers Academy #1
I think that Mettle, Veil, and Reptil are more likely to be heroes than Striker, Finesse, and Hazmat.
#2 Posted by Jubilantlad (318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Black_Kn1ght: I used to think so too, but then Veil is suprising me every issue. And Finesse is a black and white character still. So much to delve into.
#3 Posted by Kairan1979 (16722 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think any of them is mature enough to choose the path. Some Avengers started their lves as criminals. It depends on the life they lead - and I don't think teachers in Avengers Academy are doing a good job.
The perfect idea how to find out who is most likely become a hero, and who is  villain-to be - leave six of them in dangerous place, so they had to depend on each other to survive. Then we'll see their strong and weak points, and how their minds work.

#4 Posted by Loki9876 (2995 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they all will be heroes.

#5 Posted by MutenRoshi (851 posts) - - Show Bio

Will this comic be getti8ng a trade paper back?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.