ON DISNEY XD

christos gage writer,producer

christ yost writer,producer

paul dini producer

man of action are part of it

somethings will get tone down but still the will be tv y7

but if little more dark we can go tv pg

#2 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think they'd do another Avengers animated series while Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes is still on the air.

#3 Edited by bluehulk11 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't mean now I mean down the line like in 5 years or so

#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Who knows if Avengers Academy will even be around in 5 years. I'd rather see a Young Avengers animated series myself.

#5 Posted by Kairan1979 (16751 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC said:
Who knows if Avengers Academy will even be around in 5 years. I'd rather see a Young Avengers animated series myself.
#6 Edited by NyxEquitis (401 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting, but I don't see that working out. Maybe if, in five years, it gets to be quite popular, but right now they need to stick to EMH and bring back Wolverine and the X-men.(IMO the best X -men cartoon)

#7 Posted by bluehulk11 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#8 Posted by bluehulk11 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#9 Posted by cattlebattle (12783 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers Academy sucks, for lack of a better term, I would rather see the Young Avengers...even with that said, it would still be too much like Young Justice

#10 Posted by bluehulk11 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

AA

#11 Posted by bluehulk11 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#12 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather see a New X-Men show!!!

#13 Posted by wargod332 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

On disney XD

#14 Posted by Mutant God (3022 posts) - - Show Bio

who would do the voices

#15 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@wargod332 said:

@papad1992 said:

On disney XD

Well maybe not Disney... with all the killings and stuff it'd be pretty dark and depressing for Disney!! Why not Cartoon Network even though they don't own the rights, but I can still dream!!!

#16 Posted by wargod332 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mutant God: I do not know

@papad1992: Can they just tone it down like with WATX ?

#17 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@wargod332 said:

Well in order for it to be a successful series I would have to say toning it down would ruin it!!

#18 Posted by wargod332 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@wargod332 said:

Well in order for it to be a successful series I would have to say toning it down would ruin it!!

HOW? wolverine and the x-men did the same thing and you don't need to be dark to make it a successful you just need a good story.

#19 Posted by luckydomino1 (491 posts) - - Show Bio

wouldnt mind a animated considering i love the avengers academy but how about on a different channel

#20 Edited by bluehulk11 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@luckydomino1 said:

wouldnt mind a animated considering i love the avengers academy but how about on a different channel

Disney owns marvel and most of disney's animation on TV goe's to XD and yes few things will be tone down

#21 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@wargod332 said:

@papad1992 said:

@wargod332 said:

HOW? wolverine and the x-men did the same thing and you don't need to be dark to make it a successful you just need a good story.

Have u read any of their story arcs... their whole personas and state's of minds revolve around how their friends were killed by a psychotic reverend and their experiences that they've experienced!! Unless u want to see a New X-Men show basically like X-Men Evolution where all they did was high school dramas and small troublesome events (minus Apocalypse). Don't get me wrong, X-Men Evolution was a cool show because it showed us the norm of mutants but how many more times would u want to see that!? I think if a New X-Men show would appear... it would probably have to start with orientation day at school with it ending with most of the students either dead, gone, and/ or full fledged X-Men!! Think X-Men Evolution but more, evolved!!!

#22 Posted by bluehulk11 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@wargod332 said:

@papad1992 said:

@wargod332 said:

Have u read any of their story arcs... their whole personas and state's of minds revolve around how their friends were killed by a psychotic reverend and their experiences that they've experienced!! Unless u want to see a New X-Men show basically like X-Men Evolution where all they did was high school dramas and small troublesome events (minus Apocalypse). Don't get me wrong, X-Men Evolution was a cool show because it showed us the norm of mutants but how many more times would u want to see that!? I think if a New X-Men show would appear... it would probably have to start with orientation day at school with it ending with most of the students either dead, gone, and/ or full fledged X-Men!! Think X-Men Evolution but more, evolved!!!

Dude we are limited to mostle disney owned networks and death is not that big of a deal look at the brave and the bold they touch on death for show with a TV-y7 so samething

and your idea of an new x-men show sounds little stupid

#23 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluehulk11 said:

@papad1992 said:

@wargod332 said:

@papad1992 said:

@wargod332 said:

Dude we are limited to mostle disney owned networks and death is not that big of a deal look at the brave and the bold they touch on death for show with a TV-y7 so samething

and your idea of an new x-men show sounds little stupid

Intellectually.... how is it stupid!??

#24 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

If they do they'll probably try to tie it into the new avengers cartoon.

#25 Posted by SunWukong (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I would be happy to see an animated series based on these characters, but unfortunately it might never happen. When you do a show based on a comic book you usually need to have characters that have caught on in popular culture so that people who don't read comics will recognize them. They tried to use lesser known character's in shows like Young Justice and while they did an excellent job with that show (in my opinion) when it was cancelled that sent a message that people wouldn't want to watch characters that aren't well know. Although, I don't blame the character choice on the shows poor ratings I blame the fact that Cartoon Network put a show intended for older kids on a time slot when most kids are sleeping in.

#26 Posted by TheAllAnimal (18 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with SunWukong. It's hard to make an animated series that is based off a comic book that most people didn't even know exists, but if they did make a tv series based off of the comic book, in my option it won't work. The reason being is that everybody pretty much dies in the end and it would be a pretty dark show. I mean come on, Avengers Arena is like the freaking hunger games!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.