Avengers Academy

#1 Posted by Dman1366 (612 posts) - - Show Bio

Are the cancelling this book? or making an amalgamation with WatX? Either way, that is truly disappointing

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92697 posts) - - Show Bio

Source? O_o

#3 Edited by Dman1366 (612 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Dernman (15093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mercy_@Dman1366: I forget where it was stated but they said Avengers Academy will be coming back. In fact the first book coming back during Marvel Now will be a football match between Avengers Academy and Jean Greys school. I'm looking for the article I read now.
#5 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh thank goodness I was a little worried when Hank and Tigra shut it down...

#6 Posted by Dman1366 (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman: that sounds too good to be true! now i am pumped

@Blood1991: me too

#7 Posted by Dernman (15093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dman1366:@Mercy_
  http://www.newsarama.com/comics/multiple-marvel-series-ending-in-october.html 
Here is the article it says  

A couple of books that don't appear to being going anywhere for the time being are Avengers Academy  — which returns from its "Final Exam" story with a flag football game between Avengers Academy and the Jean Grey School — and Wolverine and the X-Men , said in its October solicitation to be starting its second year.

After that who knows.
#8 Posted by Dman1366 (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman: I like the sound of that!

#9 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

Please don't cancel it,It could go places.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.