haydenclaireheroes's Avengers Academy #21 - Welcome, Students review

New Members for Avengers Academy

This is my video review on Avengers Academy issue 21. This issue is about new team members coming to Avengers Academy and the old team members are scared that they are being replaced.

Edited by Cafeterialoca

Glad you liked it.

The ending are the kids in the future. The biggest concern about these kids is that the Avengers fears that they would become villains and that's why they took them in. The potential future shows that these all could be villains. Also, in issues 11 and 12, the kids have their bodies switched with their future versions but their minds in their future bodies (confusing, I know.) Anyways, Reptil was switched back from his adult body to younger body during prom. The theory is that the future version is now back and the real Reptil is stuck in the future. That's the theory now.

Also, you pronounce Hazmat like Has Mat. Mat like in doormat.

And I agree, the new characters introduction was brief, but I'm sure they'll get more fleshed out. And it's White Tiger. She's a new character.

Posted by haydenclaireheroes

@Cafeterialoca: I guess that is one cencept of the issue that you had to read all the issues for.

How do you pronounce Hazmat that way I know for my next video of Avengers Academy?

I am looking forward for when they do talk about the new characters more. It should be a good couple of issues to look forward to.

Also thank you for watching my review and I am glad that you enjoyed it.

Posted by Cafeterialoca

@haydenclaireheroes: Well, it was more of a throwback for the old readers, but it doesn't seem like it would be that hard for new fans to catch up. Gage is good with catch up for new readers.

Hazmat - short a's. Haz sounds like Has. Mat sounds like Doormat. Hazmat.

It's very definite that they'll get more time. Especially when they are on the covers. Not to mention that we're getting another mainstay in 2 issues.

And you're welcome!