User Reviews
2 (1)
1 (0)

2.75 stars 2.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

"Chaos" is Definitely Chaotic. 0

This third issue of "Chaos" certainly feels like a sci-fi /disaster film but I maybe having trouble with this Bendis' blockbuster.  At the beginning of this issue many of the former Avengers have showed up at  the destroyed Avengers mansion. They answered the call for help. Nick Fury is thankful at first then he turns surly because as they showed up, they ruined the delicacy of the crime scene.  In essence ruining an investigation that didn't even begin. Gone are the clues of who's behind al...

Avengers Disassembled Part 3 0

SummaryAs every Avenger... ever... join forces to figure out who or what is behind these strings of attacks, they are faced with more catastrophes and even more tragedy. This issue is heavy on the action and draws close to finally having an explanation for this ‘day from hell’.What I likeDoctor Strange: This issue basically ends with Doctor Strange appearing and saying “hey, I’m going to tell you what has been going on”. THANK YOU! Not only is Doctor Strange going to be in the next issue, but he...