avengpymhawk's Avengers #4 - Only the Good Die Young review

Avengers #4

Believe or not, but Bendis actually still haves my interest. A lot of surprising character pop-ups, and a whole lot of action. Comics today tend to sway from so much action. Well I love action..started reading and buying comics in the late 70's and 80's. I started really reading and enjoying them in the 90's, when action was a big part of each story. The only fault that I have with this story so far is Hawkeye is constantly held back in the background. Other than that this Avengers story arc has my approval.

Posted by brewski420

yea hawkeye def needs to be more in the spotlight. he is after all the best avengers charcter on the team thus far