User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

And suddenly 13 issues of setup feel worthwhile. 0

This series recently has become incredibly consistent always being a very solid read twice a month which is an improvement over how inconsistent the book was before. I love how Hickman has been developing the stories recently with issues 11-13 where he's put a lot of the plot points in place for Infinity and his overreaching story he's creating and I couldn't wait for Infinity to begin.PlotThe Origin sites begin to activate and send out a signal to the others which is accepted by some, but rejec...

Avengers #14 Rating 0