avengpymhawk's Avengers #13 - Fear Itself, part 1 The Gods of Fear review

Avengers 13

I've always been a huge Avengers fan, even through good writers and bad ones. This is no exception...... I do admit that this issue was quite funny, and a giggle then smile came did from my lips. It just that Bendis has no idea how to put a characters actual personality down on paper, or he takes the characters personality to an extreme left. I just can not believe all the time Bendis spent on making Spiderwoman a strong character to fight along side the likes of Thor and Iron Man that he would dwindle her to a naive teenager. I can not wait till a new writer takes over......

Other reviews for Avengers #13 - Fear Itself, part 1 The Gods of Fear

just what was needed 0

After my slight rant about the Avengers not giving any time for the characters to interact and for the reader to get to know and care about the team , they spring this on me.   When i sat down to read it i laughed out loud it was just great , if you dont enjoy the chat between Ms Mavel , Spiderwoman and then Hawkeye then i dot think your into comics for the storys.   I also loved the red hulk and his eggs!( poor spiderman)   To be honest when i first skimmed through i was a bit disappointed by t...