neilfrier's Avengers #12 - Who Will Wield the Gauntlet? review

a bit of a dip

I may not be getting it but i found this end to the story a bit of a let down.

To me it seemed to sell the rest of this great story arc short and appeared forced and just a bit to short. Perhaps i may be being a bit unfare but when you have one of the most powerful weapons in the marvel universe being held by a total fruit like Hood  i sort of wanted a more explosive end to another wise good Avenger story.

My other slight complaint at the moment is that in the Avengers we are not getting enough down time stories so we can learn about the characters and see what they thnk of each other.

I short i remain an Avenger fan and i also still love the pace JRJR puts into the story with his art but lets give the stories time to play out and give the space for characters to bloom.