emperormeister734's Avengers #12 - Who Will Wield the Gauntlet? review

why

Iron Man has gone off the deep end, what's up with him writers, please explain someone please explaiun fone of my favorite heroes and i hate to see him lose his friends and teammates. I know this will lead him to being kicked off the team but this seems to happen a lot of times please explain what he 's trying to do

Other reviews for Avengers #12 - Who Will Wield the Gauntlet?

Play the game: who has the Gem? 0

There´re good things to be learned from this arc story and the most important one is that the Infinity Gems deserve a new mini series of their own, not especifically about Marvel heroes, but something from the past, it would be so interesting seeing a story about a war of older beings trying ot control the 6 Gems. Even if it´s not a mini material, this was a good arc story, proving that the Infinity Gems and the Illuminati are great concepts. The conclusion here didn´t disapointed me, it happene...