User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Avengers #11 Review 0

The Cover- The cover features the stars of this issue in combat poses. They all seem to be in more "Asian" influenced costumes than what they normally wear. Captain Marvel is a samurai, Spider-woman a anime School girl, etc. The only one who seems to be in his normal garb is Shang-Chi. Is this because he is already Asian? Regardless it is a fun cover by Dustin Weaver and Justin Ponsor.The Comic- "Wake the Dragon" is a fun issue. It much like Avengers #10 is a story not focusing on the whole te...

Avengers #11 0

Cover & Solicit - 4/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 3/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...