Wierd Transformers facts??? what would you do?

#1 Posted by stafikking (382 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, so I was watching various transformers cybertron episodes / material, and I picked up certain details about their durabilities. ( ie. survival in the core of a sun for 10 years, survived a super nova , AKA solar system buster, etc. ) The wierd thing is, when you calculate these facts to come out with their power level / strength / durability it comes out far different than what they show in the show. 

So what I did was classifie those WIERD facts in my " wierd transformer facts " section of my mind.

IDK, what would you do

#2 Posted by umbrafeline (5217 posts) - - Show Bio

i would stop watching such rubbish and watch the original bots [the ones back from the day]
#3 Edited by stafikking (382 posts) - - Show Bio
@umbrafeline said:

"i would stop watching such rubbish and watch the original bots [the ones back from the day] "

I already saw most, if not all, of G1
#4 Posted by stafikking (382 posts) - - Show Bio

I've decided to classify these facts as " transformers ultimate " since these facts make these Transformers ( seperate from any show transformers ) the most powerful ever.
#5 Posted by MrDirector786 (43645 posts) - - Show Bio
@stafikking said:
" @umbrafeline said:

"i would stop watching such rubbish and watch the original bots [the ones back from the day] "

I already saw most, if not all, of G1 "

I've seen every episode of G1.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.