Transformers: Dark of the Moon Video Game Interview

#1 Posted by COOL ARROW (10 posts) - - Show Bio

i can't wait!

#2 Posted by FLStyle (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Good interview, well presented, not bad at all.

The game itself will probably turn out to be a mediocre affair like War For Cybertron was, but I appreciate the  apparent Transformers knowledge you have.

#3 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

movie tie-in video games...why do they keep making these pathetic attempts...other than the obvious cash grab reasons.

#4 Posted by ckeats (3 posts) - - Show Bio

That guy is a fantastic interviewer. 

I grew up with beast wars, and would give a kidney to see a good game based on it, with the voice actors of course. I loved that version of Megatron.
#5 Posted by NightFang (9866 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome.

#6 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I'll get this game.
#7 Posted by katanalauncher (937 posts) - - Show Bio

A cash-in game based on a sh*ty cash-in movie, wonder if I'll get this or not.

#8 Posted by ComicCrazy (1537 posts) - - Show Bio

Good interview not interested in the game.

#9 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

I really need to update my consoles to enjoy such awesomeness.

#10 Posted by MrDirector786 (43395 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLStyle said:
" Good interview, well presented, not bad at all.The game itself will probably turn out to be a mediocre affair like War For Cybertron was, but I appreciate the  apparent Transformers knowledge you have. "
War for Cybertron was the first Transformers game that was actually pretty good.

As for this game, I like Shockwave's design. I can't wait for the movie.
#11 Posted by MrDirector786 (43395 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love a game about Beast Wars.

#12 Posted by FLStyle (368 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
" @FLStyle said:
" Good interview, well presented, not bad at all.The game itself will probably turn out to be a mediocre affair like War For Cybertron was, but I appreciate the  apparent Transformers knowledge you have. "
War for Cybertron was the first Transformers game that was actually pretty good.As for this game, I like Shockwave's design. I can't wait for the movie. "
I refer you to the Giant Bomb review which I agree with.
#13 Posted by MrDirector786 (43395 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLStyle said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @FLStyle said:
War for Cybertron was the first Transformers game that was actually pretty good.As for this game, I like Shockwave's design. I can't wait for the movie. "
I refer you to the Giant Bomb review which I agree with. "
Most reviews of the game give it a score at about the 8.0 range. The overall score on gamestats, which takes the scores of every reviewer, is an 8.
#14 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
" I would love a game about Beast Wars. "
Ditto
#15 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

enough movie shit  what's going on with War for Cybertron 2?
#16 Posted by Swordfish9 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

More 'splosions!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.