Transformers

• 90 results
#51 Posted by Thunderman (225 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadow Arrow says:

"Thunderman says:
"Is Jazz the 2nd in command?"

What in the orginal Transfomers or for the live action movie.

"

In the movie.

#52 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadow Arrow says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Actually Optimus and Megsa are the strongest. but all of the Decepticons in the movie have great physical strength. Pay Cryo-Wulf no attention. I'm as good as they come!"
WRONG"

...............As I was saying, Jazz I think will come back in the sequel!

#53 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Shadow Arrow says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Actually Optimus and Megsa are the strongest. but all of the Decepticons in the movie have great physical strength. Pay Cryo-Wulf no attention. I'm as good as they come!"
WRONG"
...............As I was saying, Jazz I think will come back in the sequel!"
He was rippe in half. How the hell coul he come back?"

coughSPOILERScough

#54 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Shadow Arrow says:
"SoundWave07 says:
WRONG"
*cough*SPOILERS*cough*"

lol but you never know in movies they can say that they found his body and repair it

#55 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Shadow Arrow says:
"SoundWave07 says:
WRONG"
*cough*SPOILERS*cough*"

D'OH Sorry...Sparda. I meant to say that he ripped in half the power of the decepticons.

#56 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay can we say live action movie , As there was an orginal moive witch was animated that was 100 times better,

#57 Posted by Thunderman (225 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Shadow Arrow says:
"SoundWave07 says:
WRONG"

That is discusting,dont say how he died!

#58 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Sparda says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Shadow Arrow says:
"SoundWave07 says:
WRONG"
*cough*SPOILERS*cough*"
*D'OH* Sorry...Sparda. I *meant* to say that he ripped in half the power of the decepticons. "

Lol, no prob.....at least I know somebody dies. I don't know what he looks like in the movie, so I'll be like "Will that dude die? Or that one?"

#59 Posted by Thunderman (225 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe will Ratchet build Jazz again.

#60 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Sparda says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Shadow Arrow says:
"SoundWave07 says:
WRONG"
*cough*SPOILERS*cough*"
*D'OH* Sorry...Sparda. I *meant* to say that he ripped in half the power of the decepticons. "
Lol, no prob.....at least I know somebody dies. I don't know what he looks like in the movie, so I'll be like "Will that dude die? Or that one?""

MUAHAHAHAHA YESS. That was covered up nicely.

#61 Posted by Nano (836 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay in the live Action moive, I think he was yeah, In the REAL movie that followed the comic story line, He was not .

#62 Posted by Thunderman (225 posts) - - Show Bio

Nano says:

"Okay in the live Action moive, I think he was yeah, In the REAL movie that followed the comic story line, He was not ."

Are you Shadow Arrow?

#63 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunderman says:

"Nano says:
"Okay in the live Action moive, I think he was yeah, In the REAL movie that followed the comic story line, He was not ."
Are you Shadow Arrow?"

Yes he is

#64 Posted by Thunderman (225 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets talk about some transformers.

#65 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadow Arrow says:

"1. the strongest transformer is Unicron. 2. Grimlock has more strength then Optimus just not the smarts 3. Ultra Magnus is on the same power level as Optimus. Do you want me to keep going"
  1. I was talking about the movie. 2. Grimlock's tech-spec says hes second to Optimus 3, it did say it might questionable but we can only go by what it said! Ultra Magnus' strenth level is 8 and Prime's is a 10 so.............
#66 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"Shadow Arrow says:
"1. the strongest transformer is Unicron. 2. Grimlock has more strength then Optimus just not the smarts 3. Ultra Magnus is on the same power level as Optimus. Do you want me to keep going"
1. I was talking about the movie. 2. Grimlock's tech-spec says hes second to Optimus 3, it did say it might questionable but we can only go by what it said! Ultra Magnus' strenth level is 8 and Prime's is a 10 so............."

!. I was going by the movie (the first and real one) 2, Optimus has said Grimlock is more powerful then him(Have you read any of the comics) 3, Ultra Magnas is just as powerful as Prime in the Moive and comic, 4. There is also galvertron(I spelt that Wrong) he is more powerful then Megatron and Optimus and So is hot rod with the Matrix( he leads the auto bots after primes death).

#67 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

#68 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

#69 Posted by Thunderman (225 posts) - - Show Bio

I love when Jazz says : Do it with style or don´t bother doing it".

#70 Posted by Thunderman (225 posts) - - Show Bio

If you want to see the details of some transformers can you go on www.transformers.com and click view bio.

#71 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Did anyone notice how the only autobot to die was the 'Black' one? Poor jazz, they straight up didn't even try and repair him...it seems even the black robots can't make it to the end of a film.

#72 Posted by shimuku (179 posts) - - Show Bio

very true

#73 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. welcome to the vine you guys.

2. your so right

#74 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

cool i'll talk about transformers.

#75 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

idk why but when i heard him i knew right away he was black

#76 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadow Arrow says:

" "

I have all those issues! Ultra Magnus, Shockwave and Optimus Prime, Predaking v.s. Megatron, New Avengers/ Transformers! Are reading the current series?

#77 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was typical that even the token black Autobot (Jazz) was the only one that died

#78 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats true I fill that way and i'm black. But again he may return in the next film so don't count him out just yet!

#79 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

If his Spark is still there then yeah he can be rebuild.

#80 Posted by Thunderman (225 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Jazz is silver(not black).

#81 Posted by Sketchtor (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorponok rules all.

#82 Posted by acaipapaya (516 posts) - - Show Bio

Shockwave vs. Starscream. Who wins? 

Bonecrusher vs. Brawl. Who wins?

What are some of the inconsistencies that the live action Transformers movies had, in comparison to the comics and series?

#83 Posted by MrDirector786 (43636 posts) - - Show Bio

So, this is just a random Transformers chat thread? Don't know what to say. If someone else were to come in here, I could talk to them about it. I'm a huge TF fan. I've liked it since I was young. The first series I ever saw was Beast Wars. And I can say more if others even bother to come in here.

#84 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunderman is listed as online yet hes not on anymore......Freaky shi....
#85 Posted by MrDirector786 (43636 posts) - - Show Bio
@acaipapaya said:
" Shockwave vs. Starscream. Who wins?   Bonecrusher vs. Brawl. Who wins?  What are some of the inconsistencies that the live action Transformers movies had, in comparison to the comics and series? "
Shockwave
Brawl
Here are some inconsistencies. Megatron's alternate form, though it's because they didn't want him to use mass-shifting and turn into a gun which the makers saw as "cheating". The Allspark is a cube which had an enormous amount of energy or something like that instead of being the well where all sparks of Transformers who were or ever will be exist. Energon is apparently created by destroying suns, while in the comics and shows it could be created from any fuel source really. And there are more, but I'll list them later.
#86 Posted by Silver Knight75 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

does anyone think Unicron might make an apperance in the movies? 

and for that matter, does anyone think they might have a storyline that takes them back to Cybertron?

#87 Posted by MrDirector786 (43636 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver Knight75 said:
" does anyone think Unicron might make an apperance in the movies?  and for that matter, does anyone think they might have a storyline that takes them back to Cybertron? "
I have heard that Unicron will appear in the third movie.
#88 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786: ive heard that also. in fact out of Bays mouth even.
#89 Posted by Silver Knight75 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder how Bay could pull it off. Devastator made a computer malfunction because he was so complex and he was pretty big. How is he going to make a Transformer the size of a planet/planetoid?

#90 Posted by MrDirector786 (43636 posts) - - Show Bio

One way is they can make him a giant cloud like Galactus... but you can only imagine the hate that would get.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.