Follow

Autobots

Team » Autobots appears in 1555 issues.

The Autobots, led by Optimus Prime, are a benevolent race of living machines. They are the protagonists of the hit cartoon and comic book, The Transformers. They always fight the evil Decepticons to prevent them from taking over the Universe.

Sophia Miles cast as scientist in Transformers 4

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

Director Michael Bay has tapped British actress Sophia Myles ("Underworld") for a major supporting role in Paramount's big-budget sequel "Transformers 4," TheWrap has learned.

Paramount had no comment.

Mark Wahlberg leads an all new cast that also includes rising stars Nicola Peltz ("Bates Motel") as his daughter and Jack Reynor ("What Richard Did") as her boyfriend. Kelsey Grammer was recently cast as the human antagonist of the film.

While the studio is keeping her role under wraps, an individual familiar with the script has told TheWrap that Myles will play a scientist. She recently attended the Los Angeles premiere of Bay's "Pain & Gain."

Ehren Kruger wrote the script for the big-budget blockbuster, which Lorenzo di Bonaventura is producing with Ian Bryce, Tom DeSanto and Don Murphy.

Myles starred opposite James Franco in the 2006 romance "Tristan + Isolde" and has also appeared in a pair of "Underworld" movies. Her other feature credits include "Art School Confidential" and "From Hell."

Myles is repped by the Gersh Agency and London-based United Agents.

http://www.thewrap.com/movies/column-post/sophia-myles-join-mark-wahlberg-michael-bays-transformers-4-exclusive-89661

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

Nu. Nuu. No more Transformers movies. I can't do it. I can't watch them. I can't handle it. Nuu... nuuu-hu-hu-huuu... *takes breath* NUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#3  Edited By Joygirl

Nu. Nuu. No more Transformers movies. I can't do it. I can't watch them. I can't handle it. Nuu... nuuu-hu-hu-huuu... *takes breath* NUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Yay Kelsey Grammar!!!!!!!!!!! i would have loved him as the voice of Ratchet.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@joygirl: You know you're going to watch it anyway.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

@joygirl: Just don't watch them like the rest of people shouldn't

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.