Follow

Autobots

Team » Autobots appears in 1555 issues.

The Autobots, led by Optimus Prime, are a benevolent race of living machines. They are the protagonists of the hit cartoon and comic book, The Transformers. They always fight the evil Decepticons to prevent them from taking over the Universe.

SDCC 2011 Transformers News: Transmarvel #81 will happen!

leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

Edited By leokearon

Great news for Transformers fans, IDW have confirmed that Transformers #81 will happen. In fact we will be getting #81 - 100. They will be a continuation of the Marvel storyline written by Simon Furman and Drawn by Andrew Wildman
    labarith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By labarith

We've heard Furman's plans... there's a time skip that clearly wouldn't have been in the original run had it continued.  I sjuspect this "100" thing is IDW's doing.  :(  

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#2  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator

After they continued G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero I knew they would do the same with Transformers eventually, didn't think it would take this long though, I hope it stays separate from the rest of the IDW Transformers universe.

leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By leokearon
    @pikahyper said:
    After they continued G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero I knew they would do the same with Transformers eventually, didn't think it would take this long though, I hope it stays separate from the rest of the IDW Transformers universe.

It will, this is a continuation of the Marvel storyline
    JayUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By JayUK
    No Caption Provided
    I can't help but get a little excited over this since the original Generation 1 Marvel series (along with the marvelous Marvel UK stories) is my favourite comic ever. Also great they have writer Simon Furman (legend) and artist Andy Wildman (I prefer Geoff Senior but you can't win them all) onboard.
    leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By leokearon
    @JayUK said:

I can't help but get a little excited over this since the original Generation 1 Marvel series (along with the marvelous Marvel UK stories) is my favourite comic ever. Also great they have writer Simon Furman (legend) and artist Andy Wildman (I prefer Geoff Senior but you can't win them all) onboard.

Only a non-Transfan wouldn't be excited by this news.  

Interesting that they are going back to the old logo, must be to keep some consistentcy with the rest of the IDW comics
    MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By MrDirector786

Cool to hear.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.