Follow

Autobots

Team » Autobots appears in 1555 issues.

The Autobots, led by Optimus Prime, are a benevolent race of living machines. They are the protagonists of the hit cartoon and comic book, The Transformers. They always fight the evil Decepticons to prevent them from taking over the Universe.

Movie Skidds and Mudflap vs G1 Wheelie: Who was more annoying?

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By MrDirector786

This isn't a battle but a question as to which of these annoying Autobots you found to be more annoying. Wheelie and his high-pitched rhyming pattern of speech, or Skidds and Mudflap with their wannabe gangster way of talking?

thanos1970

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By thanos1970

thats like saying do you want shot in the head or in the crotch... hmm still gonna have to go with wheelie. its close though but definately wheelie

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Nova`Prime`

I'd have to go with Wheelie.. that voice alone takes him over the top, but just barely.

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

#4  Edited By umbrafeline

i liked wheelie, he was just a little guy, but skids and mudflapwere really annoying, just as annoying as michael bay whos name i curse

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.