If you were a Transformer what would you want to Transform into?

#1 Edited by xybernauts (858 posts) - - Show Bio

I was looking at a few of the new Transformers for the upcoming Transformer: Dark of the Moon. I was wondering what you would transform into if you were a Transformer. Try to include some pics of the vehicle mode if you can. Here are some examples of new vehicle modes from the movie   Transformer: Dark of the Moon. For all goto  http://webnewcar.com/2011/new-cars/transformers-dark-of-the-moon-transformers-3-cars-list.html

Mirage, an Autobot who will debut as a red Ferrari 458 Italia.

Brains, a small and intelligent Autobot inventor, whose design resembles Albert Einstein. He's a Blue Mercedes-Benz W212. 

My favorite...      Optimus Prime’s predecessor,  Sentinel Prime voiced by   Leonard Nimoy,   Nimoy provided the voice for Galvatron in The Transformers: The Movie and had been considered for voicing The Fallen in Revenge of the Fallen.    Sentinel Prime  transforms into a   Rosenbauer Panther Airport crash tender fire truck   Sentinel Prime is seen as the Autobot in stasis on the Ark in the teaser trailer. 

My least favorites... Megatron as an Armored rusty Mack Titan 10 Wheeler fuel tank truck gatron with heavy weaponry Due to the events from the last movie Megatron will hide half of his face by using a cowl.  Not how I'd imagine Megatron. 

and another one I feel is out of place,   Soundwave, Megatron’s communication officer, who now transforms into a silver Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG.
o Laserbeak, Soundwave’s minion that resembles a mechanical condor and transforms into a Gyrodyne.  Cool car, but not how I'd imagine Soundwave. 

I imagined Soundwave would look something like a  satellite trucks or news vans. Here are some examples of what I'm talking about. Something with Broadcasting ability.
..  or       

Laserbeak may look something like this... .(this isn't a pic of Laserbeak, but of the gyrodyne!) 

#2 Posted by JediXMan (30705 posts) - - Show Bio

Nuclear Submarine.

#3 Posted by IrishX (2395 posts) - - Show Bio

Always thought the jets were the best vehicles. I'll take Starscream's F-22 Raptor.

#4 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

a weaponized satellite.

#5 Posted by stuamerica (327 posts) - - Show Bio

An 82 AMC Eagle wagon.  My first car, still miss it.  Could go through anything, even with the four wheel drive not working anymore.

#6 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7840 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by GoldenStar66 (648 posts) - - Show Bio

A Nuclear War Ship.

#8 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4741 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by GothamBat (644 posts) - - Show Bio

The Millennium Falcon!

#10 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

A Dumpster Truck...

#11 Posted by War Killer (20250 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

Something that blends the lines of sturdy and sleek and is an all-around speed machine that could maybe level a small building by merely charging through it.

Nothing special.
#13 Posted by Chaos Burn (1785 posts) - - Show Bio

A Eurofighter Typhoon Jet

#14 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

I would definitely want to transform into Sofia Vergara's bra!  XD

#15 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

Or maybe this thing.

#16 Posted by Billy Batson (58068 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin said:
" I would definitely want to transform into Sofia Vergara's bra!  XD
"

LOL

#17 Edited by OmegaTheDestroyer (1009 posts) - - Show Bio

AC-130 Spectre

ACH-47A Chinook

Arleigh Burke Class Destroyer

Gerald R Ford Class Carrier

Ticonderoga Class Cruiser
#18 Posted by Billy Batson (58068 posts) - - Show Bio

#19 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@IrishX said:
Always thought the jets were the best vehicles. I'll take Starscream's F-22 Raptor.

FTW
#20 Edited by xybernauts (858 posts) - - Show Bio
@IrishX said:

I guess it depends on what your looking for. If you want to work closely with humans and blend into the city then a automobile would be best. Also if you care about appearances then an exotic car would be best. They are fast and look awesome, but stand out in a crowd and aren't as fast as jets. If you want to be strong something really big and strong then a military vehicle or construction vehicle would be better. Some of those construction vehicles are massive. But jets have the advantage of range and to some degree combat superiority. They can travel far and they are well armed. 
In terms of looks I was leaning towards the  Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport;   the fastest road-legal car in the world with a top speed of   267.85 mph and costs   $2,600,000.    

But i realized that it kinda pales in comparison to the  F-35B Lightning II  which is a stealth fighter like the F-22, but it can lift off and land vertically like a helicopter and horizontally like a conventional jet. Kinda like the   AV-8B Harrier jump jets you see in the movie "True Lies". It's actually kinda awesome. 

@ OmegaTheDestroyer I think you have some really nice ideas. I was also thinking about the International Space Station and a space shuttle. 
#21 Posted by Black Lantern Mar-vell (2040 posts) - - Show Bio

The Batmobile

#22 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
Can Opener.  
#23 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2091 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

I would transform into one of those shiny gizmo's like the one hanging on the pole in the picture below, shortly before
the Universe collapsed in on itself from the redundancy of my action.

#25 Posted by MrDirector786 (43582 posts) - - Show Bio

A cybertronian jet or a satellite weapon.

#26 Posted by HellionVulcan (3803 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty much something that flys maybe be a triple changer like Vortex since flight would be amazing not just for advantage in combat but u can see & go any where .

#27 Posted by Hwkfan296 (162 posts) - - Show Bio

I would want to be like Astro-train. Triple changer, space shuttle, tank, and maybe a battle ship.

#28 Edited by springer8219 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Nuff said

#29 Edited by _Atomikill_ (4300 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.