Follow

Autobots

Team » Autobots appears in 1555 issues.

The Autobots, led by Optimus Prime, are a benevolent race of living machines. They are the protagonists of the hit cartoon and comic book, The Transformers. They always fight the evil Decepticons to prevent them from taking over the Universe.

Autobot drones

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Hazlenaut

Decepticons can get away with it by the character by Shockwave’a drones since it was establish in the TV series. The Autobots usually don’t have the sources for it in most versions.

Remember Autobots wants to work alongside native planets such as Earth I think basic guard bots would be in the series once in a while in certain spots.

Will it be OK if Autobots have them and who would control them?

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By MrDirector786

I personally think Autobots should also have standard Autobot soldiers as well, kind of like how Transformers: Prime has those standard Decepticon soldiers, and how the movies had a bunch of Decepticons who were nothing more than standard soldiers.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Well they certainly have them in War For/Fall Of Cybertron

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hazlenaut

I suggest remote controlled drones, since it shows that character in charge of them has tactical leadership. An Autobot that makes clones of him/her self would work too. Don’t the insecticons have duplication powers? They can say the clones are made by the use of holograms. Why not both, any reason to make characters that can knock off that we need not care too much?

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hazlenaut

After watching Transformers Prime, I figure the insecticons are now mentally link species and also I figure out who can be pawn for the Autobots. The Junkions, Wreack Gar people can be perfect choice for candidates. If they get damage they get themselves back up in no time. I just found out cybetron medics consider them dead and how they are alive is a mystery. Autobots are allied with zombies or undead robots.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By MrDirector786

@Hazlenaut said:

After watching Transformers Prime, I figure the insecticons are now mentally link species and also I figure out who can be pawn for the Autobots. The Junkions, Wreack Gar people can be perfect choice for candidates. If they get damage they get themselves back up in no time. I just found out cybetron medics consider them dead and how they are alive is a mystery. Autobots are allied with zombies or undead robots.

Now that you mention it, the Junkions could be good Autobot drones.

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hazlenaut

Looking for more variety of drones, I found a character that is also characters that did not have much detail afterward. I also found out I was giving the wrong name for this character. His actual name is Computron he another combiner and the team that combine into him are the Technobots. They are described as the nerd bots and in the G1 series they were created by Grimlock. They did not much to make them stand out other then Computron says the odds of any situation, their leader Scattershot being a pun rear canon, the fact I said before they were created by Grimlock when he was super intelligent.

As you can guess from the obvious name they are think tanks but since they haven’t been used much. It seems like another good candidate or at least characters that talk like Computron's personality so to be more drone like.

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking at my previous statement the Computrons does not sound like a division of grunts name. I think a new name is needed because looking at the names they have before they are too specific. The name needs to more like a default and general. I could be mistaken because I got no ideas at the moment.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.