Is Aunt May inmmortal?

#1 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

I ask because it seems she can't die.

#2 Posted by amc26 (222 posts) - - Show Bio

No, but she has been very close to dying in the past. At one point in time, she was believed to be dead. It turned out that there was an actor playing Aunt May who was killed while the real May was kidnapped

#3 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

She can't die man!!!!

#4 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14399 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos loves uncle ben and has thus cursed her with life.

#5 Posted by amc26 (222 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent: seriously?
#6 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:
" Thanos loves uncle ben and has thus cursed her with life. "
That was funny
#7 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14399 posts) - - Show Bio
@amc26:  No dude, Thanos actualy loves Lady  Death and has cursed Deadpool with life since she loves him. I was  refrencing that for comedic effect , the joke was somewhat lost

@Primmaster64:  cheers man
#8 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent: Cheers
#9 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18801 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe she just looks really old for her age :P

#10 Posted by parasyteFMA (26 posts) - - Show Bio

She has to be what... 120 now?

#11 Posted by darkwolverineUSMC (315 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty much. If she dies, spiderman can just make another deal with mephisto and resurect her.
#12 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8732 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah she's like a goddamn highlander, the only thing that can kill her is for someone like her to chop off her head and take her power, thus the only for her to die is for spidey to chop off her head.

#13 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach: lol
#14 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach:  Don't you mean the only way for Aunt May to die is for Spidey to die so he can't make another deal with Mephisto?
#15 Posted by ArtisticNeedham (2224 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, so she didn't really die?  I thought that she had died, like three times, but they some how retconned that.
I thought he was at her grave in an issue.  I know that they like the idea of Peter on his own, or Aunt May's character dying effecting Peter but then they bring her back because her importance to Peter's world but I thought she actually did die and was brought back.
So they explained her deaths away with clones and stuff?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.