I have a theory about May's and J.J.J. Sr.'s Wedding......

#1 Posted by sora_thekey (8180 posts) - - Show Bio

After issue 600 MJ is comming back and so is Chameleon....

Could it be that JJJ Sr. is actually Chameleon?
I mean first off life's been good for May... I say way too good for the Parker luck they have....

So I don't know.. and could MJ be back for the wedding?

#2 Posted by danhimself (22631 posts) - - Show Bio

that's a good theory but i'm thinking the old man is going to die

#3 Posted by War Killer (20343 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like that idea, Aunt May needs a guy in her life that dosen't have creeps trying to kill her

#4 Posted by Kastiel (8919 posts) - - Show Bio

Aunt May deserves something good in her life even though I hate her. She already got shot, been in the hospital more than once and that's all I remember at the moment.

#5 Posted by War Killer (20343 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
"

that's a good theory but i'm thinking the old man is going to die

"
Harsh, but I really think Aunt May should die, not because I hate her, trust me I like Aunt May, but she's been hurt some many times, attacked more times then I can count, I really think woman should go up and be with Uncle Ben
#6 Posted by Joe Venom (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't be the first time she almost married a villain:

#7 Posted by sora_thekey (8180 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joe Venom said:
"Wouldn't be the first time she almost married a villain:

"

true so this would kind of be a little overrated....
Or maybe the villain is not the groom... if you know what I mean...
#8 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly I was perfectly fine with Aunt May dying way back before One More Day when she got shot. I think  would have preferred it if MJ and Pete were still together and Aunt May had died. I don't dislike Aunt May at all but everyone has their time and for a moment it seemed as if that was Aunt May's but then Mephisto went and fu(ked everything up.(Although I do kinda like Brand New Day and have always preferred Black Cat to Mary Jane and even to Gwen Stacy)

#9 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
@U R Sofa King We Todd Did said:
" Honestly I was perfectly fine with Aunt May dying way back before One More Day when she got shot. I think  would have preferred it if MJ and Pete were still together and Aunt May had died. I don't dislike Aunt May at all but everyone has their time and for a moment it seemed as if that was Aunt May's but then Mephisto went and fu(ked everything up.(Although I do kinda like Brand New Day and have always preferred Black Cat to Mary Jane and even to Gwen Stacy) "
i agree with you until you said you liked brand new day
in my opinion it destroyed years of foundations that were laid by previous writers for mjs and peters future
and it de powered spiderman a ridiculous amount

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.