Was anyone else impressed by this?

#1 Posted by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

Atrocitus on the verge of death was manhandling some heavy hitters from Stormwatch.

#2 Posted by Inverno (12821 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kinasin_: I am sorry I am not quite getting your point.

#3 Posted by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@Kinasin_: I am sorry I am not quite getting your point.

What do you mean?

#4 Posted by Inverno (12821 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kinasin_: I don't know where is the impressive moment.

#5 Posted by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@Kinasin_: I don't know where is the impressive moment.

He's fighting martian manhunter and Apollo at the same time while manhandling the crap out of them. MM even messed himself up while trying to mind **** him. Atrocitus is half dead while doing this and even broke through there ships shields and destroyed space to get there.

#6 Posted by BlackArmor (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

hm, Stormwatch looks better than I heard it was

#7 Posted by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

hm, Stormwatch looks better than I heard it was

It's a damn good series. One of my current favorites of the new 52.

#8 Posted by Inverno (12821 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kinasin_: I would be more impressed if he had kill them instead of falling back. But still pretty impressive fighting against them. He didn't look like he was half-dead to me though.

#9 Edited by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@Kinasin_: I would be more impressed if he had kill them instead of falling back. But still pretty impressive fighting against them. He didn't look like he was half-dead to me though.

Read the bottom two scans. He is probably more than half dead. Notice his face looks sunken like a skeleton. That's not how he normally looks. The beating he was laying on them in such a state is what impressed me. He realized they weren't the ones he was looking for or something and left.

#10 Posted by Zhakaraz (81 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@Kinasin_: I don't know where is the impressive moment.

He was able to take on Martian Manhunter and Apollo at the same time.

Yeah that is pretty impressive.

#11 Posted by jwalser3 (4411 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was impressive when he burnt space and ripped it open. It was something like that, he said "And burn nothingness itself"? But anyway that's what I found impressive.

#12 Posted by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zhakaraz said:

@CaioTrubat said:

@Kinasin_: I don't know where is the impressive moment.

He was able to take on Martian Manhunter and Apollo at the same time.

Yeah that is pretty impressive.

That he did it half dead is what really raised my eyebrow. The red battery has been poisoned and the engineer even reply's he is undergoing rapid cell death. She also only gave him a few more days to live.

#13 Posted by jwalser3 (4411 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

I thought it was impressive when he burnt space and ripped it open. It was something like that, he said "And burn nothingness itself"? But anyway that's what I found impressive.

This is what I meant

#14 Posted by BlackArmor (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kinasin_ said:

@BlackArmor said:

hm, Stormwatch looks better than I heard it was

It's a damn good series. One of my current favorites of the new 52.

I read the first issue and didn't really like and then I kept hearing that it sucked so I never gave it a second chance. Maybe I'll give it a try next jumping on point

#15 Edited by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@BlackArmor said:

hm, Stormwatch looks better than I heard it was

It's a damn good series. One of my current favorites of the new 52.

I read the first issue and didn't really like and then I kept hearing that it sucked so I never gave it a second chance. Maybe I'll give it a try next jumping on point

You definitely should. :)

@jwalser3 said:

@jwalser3 said:

I thought it was impressive when he burnt space and ripped it open. It was something like that, he said "And burn nothingness itself"? But anyway that's what I found impressive.

This is what I meant

I found that impressive as well.

#16 Posted by Frozen225 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this fight, I feel the red lanterns have come along way.

#17 Posted by HolySerpent (12338 posts) - - Show Bio

that is impresive

#18 Posted by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

So Epic.

#19 Posted by CrimsonAlchemist (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Very Impressive fight I really wasn't expecting him to handle Apollo like that with MM at the same time.

#20 Edited by cloudzackvincent (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't know have an explanation but i remember something about him getting power from somewhere...

#21 Posted by Joygirl (15330 posts) - - Show Bio

I am impressed by almost everything Atrocitus does. He came into their base in a severely weakened state, took what he wanted, and left... LIKE A BOSS. Apollo? Martian Manhunter? Pfff. Novices and fools before the might of ATROCITUS.

Online
#22 Edited by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1355 posts) - - Show Bio

Dayyyyuuuuum love the red lanterns

#23 Posted by Ministurt (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes I am extemly impressed by this, anyone who can make the martian manhunter drop to his knees by blocking his telepathy with sheer rage is indeed awesome.

#24 Posted by Bruxae (9260 posts) - - Show Bio

Yet he was murdered and humiliated by Guy Gardner with a depleted ring.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.