User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Terrific first issue 0

Atomic Robo! Jenkins! And the return of Dr. Dinosaur! (Seriously, I shouldn't have to sell you any more on picking this one up.)Set after Atomic Robo's name has been tarnished due to the public's belief he might have had something to do with the theft of nuclear weapons on 8/11, six of which are still unaccounted for, our story finds our intrepid robotic scientist/adventurer getting out of town with a team for what most of them assume is nothing more than a wild goose chase in the jungles of Ven...

OTR #52: Going down down down.... 0

Writer: Brian Clevinger Artist: Scott Wegener Color: Nick Filardi Letters: Jeff Powell Its like a bad taste in your mouth that you can't quite scrape out no matter how many honey filled sandwiches you jam into you. No matter how many honey sandwiches you eat you just end up with diabetes. So off the shelves I decided to try something I have not touched on in single issue form in a while now. Now to be honest here I went into this series with high expectations of Dr.Dinosaur showing up. So le...