Who has been to the astral plane ???

#1 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke was there...its very important to her story
Post Edited:2008-05-06 19:51:01

#2 Posted by No.1 Victim (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I know only about Shadow King and Professor X were there .

#3 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam Warlock of course, Dr. Strange and so on

#4 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Storm and Ainet also go to the astral plane?

#5 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio
White Mage said:
"

Didn't Storm and Ainet also go to the astral plane?

"
couldn't answer that...
#6 Posted by G-Man (29423 posts) - - Show Bio

I almost went but I forgot my passport.

Staff Online
#7 Posted by Ownerz (1122 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinister and Moondragon

#8 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio

Illyana Rasputin used her magic to enter the Astral Plane to locate Kitty Pryde, back when the New Mutants went to the Massachusetts Academy to rescue her and confronted the Hellions for the first time. 

Dani Moonstar accompanied Professor Xavier onto the Astral Plane when they telepathically entered Legion's mind. 

Karma has battled the Shadow King on the Astral Plane.  

Gamesmaster held 'conference calls' with the Upstarts on the Astral Plane, much like the staff at the Xavier Institute used to have meetings there so they couldn't be over-heard.

Of course, there're other telepaths like Jean Grey, Psylocke & Emma Frost although I can't recall specific instances.

#9 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Atom has been there three times. Swamp Thing sent him there the first time. The second time required Red Tornado's essence to fill Atom's lungs. The third time, Captain Atom meditated (and probably used the Quantum Field at the same time) to teleport there.

#10 Posted by jloneblackheart (5467 posts) - - Show Bio

The Silver Surfer. The Power Cosmic is based in the astral plane and there the Surfer cannot be harmed. 

Although two were named above, Thanos, Professor X and Adam Warlock also fought the Goddess on the astral plane. (unmentioned characters in bold).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.