User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Finally... the series is getting interesting! 0

This is the first issue dealing with the fallout from the X-Termination crossover between Age of Apocalypse, X-Treme X-Men, and Astonishing X-Men. (Assuming everyone has read the crossover, carry on reading my review).**Warning, there will be some spoilers!**The Good:I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this issue… it flowed so nicely and we finally got some character development on Iceman after several years of being the background comic-relief one-liner. This issue is leading a buil...

Astonishing X-Men #62 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 5/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 2/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...