master_thief's Astonishing X-Men #50 review

• master_thief wrote this review on .
  • master_thief has written a total of 2 reviews. The last one was for

Leading to the real story

Its basically this:

The trio go to an abondon warehouse where wolverine gets intel from a familiar face. There are unknown motives throughout the issue so thats atleast motivates you to read the story arce. Then theirs Northstar's big idea to fix his strained relationship with Kyle. He proposes to him which is the most attention in this issue.

Other reviews for Astonishing X-Men #50

Great Ensemle 0

I was disappointed that Cecilia Reyes was not in issue #50, but still it was pretty good. The mission at the warehouse was well written, and the interaction between Jean Paul and Kyle was very natural (super powers aside). I wish that cover artist Dustin Weaver did the interiors as well. This new aspect of Iceman's powers is really badass.Please check my mini-review here:http://bit.ly/KJP8OVComments and feedback are always welcome!...

An Ambitious Occasion 0

Because I'm so excited for the upcoming Northstar wedding, along with hearing postive things about the writer Marjorie Lui, I decided to pick up Astonishing X-Men #50, a book I quite back around issue 36. I am glad to see Northstar receive a character evolution much like those received by straight counterparts like Spider-Man and Mary Jane, or Cyclops and Jean Grey. Northstar has been an openly gay character for around 20 years, and it makes sense that it would be time for him to take the next s...