Follow

Aspen MLT

Publisher »

Aspen MLT was founded in California by Michael Turner in 2003.

What's good?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By danhimself

Pretty much what the title asks. What's good from Aspen Comics? Anything I should be reading?

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Soulfire

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By danhimself

@Crom-Cruach: what's it about?

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Crom-Cruach

@danhimself said:

Magic returns to the world in the not so near future and with it a war erupts between two races that will change the world. Another good choice would be Aspen it's about undersea adventures with Atleantean like beings and such.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By danhimself

@Crom-Cruach said:

@danhimself said:

Magic returns to the world in the not so near future and with it a war erupts between two races that will change the world. Another good choice would be Aspen it's about undersea adventures with Atleantean like beings and such.

sounds alright and I see that Marcus To did so work on it...that's a plus...is Aspen related to Fathom...I tried reading that but there were so many different volumes and mini's that it got confusing

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Crom-Cruach

@danhimself said:

sounds alright and I see that Marcus To did so work on it...that's a plus...is Aspen related to Fathom...I tried reading that but there were so many different volumes and mini's that it got confusing

Aspen MTL was Micheal Turner's dream project, then he died and the inheritors have been scrambling since then. Not that it didn't have a lot of problems when Turner was still alive but at least he was still around with the unified vision. Been a long time since Iooked at their stuff.

I honestly don't even know if they still publish anymore...

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By danhimself

@Crom-Cruach said:

@danhimself said:

Aspen MTL was Micheal Turner's dream project, then he died and the inheritors have been scrambling since then. Not that it didn't have a lot of problems when Turner was still alive but at least he was still around with the unified vision. Been a long time since Iooked at their stuff.

I honestly don't even know if they still publish anymore...

dang that sucks for them

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.