Follow

Aspen Matthews

Character » Aspen Matthews appears in 169 issues.

Aspen Matthews is a child of two worlds. From a young ages she was raised on the surface but biologically she is the daughter of two underwater races called the Blue and the Black. As the only one of her kind, she is an extremely powerful being.

Should they make an animated series of Aspen?

Warman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Warman

Exactly what it says. Anybody else agree that they should make an animated series of Aspen? 

Avatar image for knightofcydonia
    Noctis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Noctis

I never read that comics, always wanted to since Michael Turner, is my favorite artiest. It would be cool to watch, as long as they keep it close to his style of art. Like they did in the Superman/Batman Supergirl animated movie.

mantoidx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By mantoidx

If it was well made, yes.

Warman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Warman
    @Noctis:
    I haven't read the comics either but I like what I've read in the overview and I like what I've seen just as much.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.