Follow

Ash

Character » Ash appears in 319 issues.

When Ash went to a cabin in the woods with his girlfriend, he had no idea what he was be getting himself into. He unwittingly played a recorded evil incantation that unleashed demonic spirits, which possessed his girlfriend and his right hand. A reluctant savior, Ash is humanities' last hope.

Ash crossovers you'd like to see...

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Gottheit

Would you like to see The Chosen One interacting with other heroes, or just other comic book characters? What are the different crossovers you would like to see? I for one would like to see Ash go to a Universe where the Avengers aren't retards who don't as much as give Ash's warning a second glance. I mean, after everything that's happened, Cosmic entities, Mutants, and even quite a few Magic-related threats, you're not going to pay any attention to a guy that clearly doesn't know this world, saying he's from ANOTHER world, where sh*t has gone seriously foul? I can't help but feel that if Ash had landed in the DC universe, the infection would have ended with Batman, simply because he'd take the man with a chainsaw for a hand seriously. But, anyway, I ramble...who do you want to see Ash encounter and interact with? I personally think it'd be funny seeing him and the TMNT getting a good look at one another for the first time...

BTW, I tried putting this in an Ash topic, but it wouldn't let me...

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Satyrquaze

I sat here wondering which "Ash" you were talking about until you said 'Chainsaw for a hand'.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Gottheit

Hmm...It would probably be more helpful to people to mention that I'm talking about Ash from Army of Darkness...Oh well, c'elave...that's French for f*ck it...

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Satyrquaze

lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92
    deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I'd like to see Chainsaw and deadpool forced to go on a quest together.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92
    deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Chainsaw?? Idiot. I mean Ash.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gottheit

That would be quite a buddy-pairing...I imagine Ash would blast Deadpool quite a few times before the journey is done...from how I understand it, Deadpool can heal from such an otherwise fatal injury with no effort, am I correct?

Ash_Boomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know this is years old, but I would like to see Ash in a crossover with Deadpool, Lobo, Spawn, and Hellboy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.